PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Need to borrow stock B5 S4 DPs

BlkdoutS4
01-21-2010, 11:48 PM
hey so i just put an order in for some 3" 034 Downpipes with midpipes to replace my SSAC DPs... my car is due for smog in March so instead of swapping pipes back and forth i thought i would see if anyone has some stock b5 s4 downpipes laying around that i could borrow just to pass smog before i put my 034 ones in.. they can be piggied as well as my tune has the O2s written out.

i just need to borrow them for a few days, or if someone wants to sell me some stock ones for super cheap i will buy them. let me know what you got.. thanks!

wannabeS4
01-22-2010, 02:33 AM
what are you doing with your ssac dp's?

BlkdoutS4
01-22-2010, 06:40 AM
what are you doing with your ssac dp's?

selling them eventually

infinkc
01-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Brian i still have mine, are you going to the euro meet tomorrow or boarding? not sure if they will fit in the back of the M. But if you are boarding you can prob swing by my place and get em, will let you borrow them till you get your new pipes.

BlkdoutS4
01-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Brian i still have mine, are you going to the euro meet tomorrow or boarding? not sure if they will fit in the back of the M. But if you are boarding you can prob swing by my place and get em, will let you borrow them till you get your new pipes.

Awesome Kris, i am planning on heading to tahoe tomorrow. are you going to the Marina meet? if so, i could get them on my way home on monday... let me know

Raacerx
01-22-2010, 12:23 PM
I know Kanyon had an extra set laying around we were going to use to fab some 3" DP's. I'd give him a call.

awd2ks4
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
They are chopped up though lol

Raacerx
01-22-2010, 02:00 PM
They are chopped up though lol

Doh!!

You know Brian, I wonder if you could pass with your current setup? As long as you can pass readiness, I bet if you got those turbos red hot and could get it tested immediatly after that, it might pass. Although, looking at your ECU logs, yuo are running way rich. We could always pull some fueling for the SMOG via Lemmiwinks.

BlkdoutS4
01-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Doh!!

You know Brian, I wonder if you could pass with your current setup? As long as you can pass readiness, I bet if you got those turbos red hot and could get it tested immediatly after that, it might pass. Although, looking at your ECU logs, yuo are running way rich. We could always pull some fueling for the SMOG via Lemmiwinks.

i think im just gonna grab Kris' set, that way i dont have to worry about passing