PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used this website to buy parts??

Shhmaudi
01-15-2010, 06:12 PM
http://www.autohausaz.com/index.html

Do they have good customer svc.??
Their parts are really cheap! Like half of what the dealer is asking..
Any good or bad experiences?[o_o]

JerseyShoreA4
01-15-2010, 06:25 PM
The pricing on the b6 o2 sensors is nice. Good find. I'm wondering about the customer service as well. They have been around for 31 years. If that's true, then there's something to say for that.

tdn
01-15-2010, 06:33 PM
I use them all the time. I started off just buying oil from them, because of the free shipping, saved me a lot of money. So yes, AutoHausAZ is legit and I've ordered from them probably about 10 times.

nycion
01-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Got Crankshaft Position Sensor, Coolant Temperature Sender, Oil filters, Air filters, Polen filters and oil drain plugs from them. Processing the orders seems a little slower than ECS, but everything else is fine.

dangerous_dave
01-15-2010, 07:10 PM
I try to stay away from parts suppliers that tailor to most makes and models. I don't have any direct experience with them but you usually get Chinese parts from places like that but from looking at the site, it looks like they are selling the same factory second parts that everyone else sells.

Shhmaudi
01-15-2010, 07:10 PM
sweet good news!!

Seerlah
01-15-2010, 07:13 PM
I ordered many things from them. They have OEM replacement parts and is a legit site with great prices. I think the last thing I ordered from them was an IAT sensor.

nycion
01-15-2010, 07:21 PM
The sensors I got from them were made in Germany. Depends which option you go with - they offer OEM, OE, etc...whatever fits your budget.

dangerous_dave
01-15-2010, 07:25 PM
The sensors I got from them were made in Germany. Depends which option you go with - they offer OEM, OE, etc...whatever fits your budget.

I edited my post after looking through the site. They sell their control arms pretty cheap. 50 bucks for febi and 110 for oem. They are selling oem control arms for what I pay as a dealership employee.

Shhmaudi
01-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I edited my post after looking through the site. They sell their control arms pretty cheap. 50 bucks for febi and 110 for oem. They are selling oem control arms for what I pay as a dealership employee.

good sh!t

Silverstreak98
01-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Never had any problems ordering through them, great prices and quick shipping!

millermike
01-15-2010, 07:38 PM
I get shipments a couple times a week from az, $50 order free shipping no tax, but if its not $50 you get stuck with high shipping charges, generally parts from them are going to be OEM or OEM suppliers, I've ordered for bmw, jaguar, audi, vw, volvo. Another place for good prices is FCPgroton, great for control arm and timing belt kits, alot of their parts are OEM w/ the brand name ground off.

h4robkr123
01-15-2010, 07:38 PM
http://www.audipartssuperstore.com/catalog/

I order from these guys and they have the best customer service I have ever experience from any other online store. I didn't realize they were located one state over so I picked overnight shipping. The overnight and ups ground were the same time length, and the ground was much cheaper. They changed it to ground and credited me back the money.

Naudilos
01-15-2010, 07:51 PM
I've purchased many replacement parts from them, never been disapointed with quality or service. They offer quick and free shipping on orders over 50, which can be most of the time you are looking to buy a few parts at once.