PDA

View Full Version : well guys, sadly its time to go

savetheclutch
01-10-2010, 11:23 AM
I just put up my car for sale, hopefully someone buys it and I dont have to part it out. I dont have to sell it but my life is going in another direction and I am getting rid of everything old, hell I wish I could sell my condo and move from this country... I know I never posted much but this forums has been of great help and hopefully I will be back in the future. thank you for all the help.

A4Rob
01-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Hopefully you will not regret selling your B5. I can't imagine selling mine.

Euromike
01-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Hopefully you will not regret selling your B5. I can't imagine selling mine.

yeah, you sure you want to do that? Looks like you put a lot of love into that B5. Mods alone probably cost you over 8 grand.

savetheclutch
01-10-2010, 11:37 AM
I wish i could keep it but I have to stop throwing money at it and concentrate on my goals and my career... I am getting a sportier car and I will not mod it at all... (slk55amg) will be picking it up next week. Like I said, i dont have to sell it but from now on I am going to start working 12-15 hour days 6 days a week so i wont have time to do anything to it nor enjoy the 2 cars

hernandez3011
01-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Sad to see a long time enthusiast sell their car. Just checked out the classifieds, you did a lot of work to it. Hopefully the person who buys it takes car of it like you did.

Eurotuned_A4
01-10-2010, 12:52 PM
GL selling, it looks like a clean car. I also sold my B5 last weekend even though I never thought I would.

ThatA4T
01-10-2010, 12:59 PM
oh man i cant believe your selling this! and you have even been doing so much recently! you just put the seats in and such... :( you sure you dont wanna keep it as a weekend driver haha i mean it looks like you dont really need to throw much more money at it haha its got a lot done to it

stevejones19
01-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Is there no room for it or something? I always thought you had a nice car, and unless you absolutely need the money or theres no room for it, why sell it? Won't really get that much money for it, and you'll lose something that is completely YOURS. Your mods done the way you like it.

On a side note. I never really understood the whole point of those business men that work these crazy long days at work all week for a bunch of money. You never have any time off to enjoy it.

savetheclutch
01-11-2010, 09:20 AM
nah man, I don’t want to have two cars. I have been in that situation before, I got the a4 because I had a garage queen and after i got the a4 I never drove the other one until I sold it so i don’t want to leave the car rot in the garage plus I guess is time to do something else with my life.

Once you find something you like doing you won’t mind working long hours, I enjoy where I work and I just enrolled back in school so my life is going to be pretty hectic

wesleyfbm
01-11-2010, 12:10 PM
hey good luck to you man. enjoyed your input and following here on AZ and more so on Vortex. take care.

zrowcool
01-11-2010, 12:26 PM
good luck with whatever you choose. You know i liked your car... part of me wanted to steal your wheels while u slept.

savetheclutch
01-11-2010, 01:06 PM
^^ lol and you know where I live mmm maybe i will leave you the keys somewhere if you can disappear the whole car lol maybe that way I can get some more money back haha