PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Best Offer Sale...Audi B6/B7 Parts

04TurboB6
12-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Hello,

Sold my A4 not to long ago.

Before I start posting these parts on craigslist, I wanted to give fellow Audizine Members a chance to get them.

Everything is for sale, your best offer. I'm not particularly trying to set a price on anything. Send me your best offer and I’ll consider them.

I'm trying to keep this local so I won't have to deal with shipping. I'm located in Leesburg Va, and I work in the Herndon area.

Thanks

Edwin

Pictures will be up soon.

- 18 inch RS4 Reps SOLD (got these off from Alex here on the forums, I sanded, stripped, and power washed 3 of the rims. I sealed them with metal sealer, and primed them. They still need to be worked on some more to be ready to be painted. )

- 18 inch USP wheels SOLD (these are currently on the car, but will take them off soon, 3 of the wheels are in good conditions, the 4th one has a curb rash that’s probably about 4inches. A 5th wheel is available but it’s the only spare on the vehicle, so possibly your spare for the 5th one.)

- 4 Michelin Pilot Sports All Season Plus 235/40/18. SOLD (They will be taken off the USP wheels. Bought these tires this past June 2009 for $210 a tire, but they are cheaper now to $205. They only have about 13k miles on the tires, great all season tires
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Sport+A%2FS+Plus&partnum=34YR8PSAS&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

17 Inch Sport Wheels- They are in fair/good condition, good for winter wheels or project wheels. Not a Lot of curb damage, but alot of scratches and nicks from the previous owner when I bought my audi. No Bends or Crack. Tires need to be replaced.

-Depo Smoked Taillights SOLD(Pretty nice looking taillights, although there is a minor fitment issue on the right one but it will fit and it isn’t noticeable unless you come up close)

-B6/B7 Bilstein Rear Sport Shocks SOLD (These are in like new conditions, only 500 miles on them)

-Stewart Warner Gauge with Podi for B6 SOLD(It’s only a couple of months old, I’ll even include the decal that came with it)

-Forge 007 Valve and Spring kit SOLD (only springs available, the valve itself was sold) (I bought this used from a forum member here about a year and a half ago, with the spring kit, since then I’ve put about 25k miles on it…)

-USP Rep Spoiler for B6 SOLD (This is a replica spoiler, painted in dolphin grey to match the car; it needs to be recoated because it lost its glossy finish. It’s goes on with 3m adhesive tape)

-42 Draft Designs LED license plate bulbs (I just bought a pair about a month ago, they are brand new but I accidently mixed them with my old pair. So it would be 3 working LED’s and one could possibly be out. So a total of 4 LED bulbs.)

-K&N cone air filter (short ram kit fits directly on stock MAF and Small filter for SAI hose is included. I got this from Alex)

-Blinktech heat shield (it’s in fair condition, I got this off from Alex here on the forums)

-Stock B6 Exhaust

dannyace
12-23-2009, 11:40 AM
How much for the RS4 reps?

04TurboB6
12-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Your best offer,

Some pics added

Scrwedtxboy31
12-30-2009, 10:45 PM
USP wheels still available?

gullatec
01-02-2010, 11:51 AM
pm'ed

ApexIt
01-02-2010, 03:29 PM
How much for the boost gauge with PODI? Are you quattro and MT?

Matt@EuropaParts
01-03-2010, 10:16 AM
YGPM

Charlescrs6
01-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Selling just the mufflers? If so, how much shipped to 06820? Thanks.

04TurboB6
01-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Thread updated.

PM's replied! Thanks guys