PDA

View Full Version : Someone bought my B5 2.8

flyromeo3
12-04-2009, 06:09 AM
So if you recall back in May of this year, I got rid of my b5. Traded it in for an Acura TL.

Just last night as im getting home I notice my old audi parked in the street.
I couldnt believe it! Theres a gym near me so i suspect the new owner is a member.

If by any chance the new owner is a member of AZ hit me up.
I have a valve cover gasket in my closet I was going to use to replace the passenger side one. If you want it let me know. I jsut want to get rid of it.

its a 99.5 cactus green. With bilstein coilovers and the rear window spoiler.
Looks like they may of raised the car about an inch also...i think thats what saddened me the most [:(]

Sandeman
12-04-2009, 06:12 AM
a TL??????????????????????????????????????????? lol hopefully its a TL-S

flyromeo3
12-04-2009, 07:08 AM
non-s.

At least im not at the mechanic every friggin week with the Audi....." lol "

somebody5788
12-04-2009, 07:18 AM
non-s.

At least im not at the mechanic every friggin week with the Audi....." lol "

Thats why you DIY....

Mines on my lift about once a month but I rarely actually do anything just checking up on it. Ive been tracking down a clunk which I finally decided is the steering rack and I need to adjust the pre load.

flyromeo3
12-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Thats why you DIY....

Mines on my lift about once a month but I rarely actually do anything just checking up on it. Ive been tracking down a clunk which I finally decided is the steering rack and I need to adjust the pre load.

Not everything on the car can be done yourself. Especially if your limited with tools.
THe parts that needed replacement were original parts which isnt bad for a 9+ yr old car.

I still have my 01 S4 but the TL is so much nicer to drive especially on long trips.

Plus, I wanted a new car anyway. So lets see, give up the 2.8 or the S4 ???

Kronic Budz
12-04-2009, 03:06 PM
cool