PDA

View Full Version : Rieger_RS4 is back

Rieger_RS4
01-05-2005, 07:58 PM
to everyone that might be pissed at me:

Anyways,

I just got arouund to reading this as I didnt have internet access for like 2 weeks. Well here is the story. Everyone that bought stuff from me should have received it by now. to Brrrman: I kept in contact with his as the speakers were sold out by Infinity and were on backorder. Only the last couple of weeks I didnt visit az or even go online as it was hectic. My fathers machine shop got broken into and we had a death in the family and I had to leave the country for a while. Anyways, sorry for all the delays, but these things were just so unexpected, especially douring the holidays, which made them worse. If because of that people won't want to buy things from me I'll understand. I just wanted to explain the situation, as I di have a bunch of good feedback. If anyone has any questions, feel free toe-mail me or AIM me.

Thats all!!!!!!!!

1Reidiculus-A4
01-05-2005, 08:03 PM
wow man, sounds like you had a pretty rough holiday. So you had to leave the country as in "flee" the country

Rieger_RS4
01-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 1Reidiculus-A4
wow man, sounds like you had a pretty rough holiday. So you had to leave the country as in "flee" the country

no, as in the relatived lived in Europe

1Reidiculus-A4
01-05-2005, 08:17 PM
ahhh, bummer man

Stealth4
01-05-2005, 08:35 PM
you dont have your old wood trim do you?

greengravy
01-05-2005, 09:07 PM
damn. good thing that wasnt my uncle as im not exactly allowed to leave the country... nice to see you are back though to rip up the threads HA

Rieger_RS4
01-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Stealth4
you dont have your old wood trim do you?

I had the silver/grey metal looking trim, not the wood.

greengravy
01-05-2005, 11:34 PM
not to jack your thread but is there a certain piece or something you need stealth that you need the wood trim for or are you going for the whole thing???

jones3000
01-06-2005, 05:42 AM
sorry to hear about your fam.

Stealth4
01-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by greengravy
not to jack your thread but is there a certain piece or something you need stealth that you need the wood trim for or are you going for the whole thing???

I need the long front dash piece...the one w/ the quattro emblem.

actually I just need the quattro emblem, but the whole piece would be better.

I've learned my lesson about trimming the CF to soon.

MR VTEC
01-06-2005, 08:29 AM
sorry about the misfortunes [:(]
Did you clean your p.m. box