PDA

View Full Version : 17544/17545

audiluxary
10-02-2009, 08:56 AM
I keep getting thease codes every couple of days and I clear it and it keeps coming back. I have checked for leaks but what else could it be? I have read the symptoms and causes from ross tech but was wondering if someone could narrow it down for me.
The maf is brand new, 3rd one TT maf
RAI test pipe on with angled bung
checked for leaks, none
380cc Siemens injectors on
K04
Giac Hammer tune
Any help woulf be greatly appreciated.

Seerlah
10-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Could be your primary 02 sensor on it's way out. Also, don't rule out your MAF. If your MAF keeps going out, that would be a concern. How is your intake setup. Maybe you need a new higher quality filter? Is your MAF a Bosch unit?

audiluxary
10-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Could be your primary 02 sensor on it's way out. Also, don't rule out your MAF. If your MAF keeps going out, that would be a concern. How is your intake setup. Maybe you need a new higher quality filter? Is your MAF a Bosch unit?

This is the 3rd maf and yes it's a true bosch 3in tt maf and real sensor. My intake setup is stock modified to fit the 3in maf. I checked the wireing and they all read in range. I have a k&n filter and it is not all oiled up. You said primary 02 sensor so that's the one in front. Do you know what block to read to see if it is my 02 sensor before I spend the money on that? I keep checking for a leak and I swear I hear a little one but can't pinpoint it. I will try to find the small leak before I buy a new o2 sensor.

Seerlah
10-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Not posotive which block it is. May be block 032, but someone would need to confirm that.