PDA

View Full Version : Universal Key Fob..?

Quattro 4 Life
09-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Alright so last night my car was broken into along with my friends VW jetta. I was wondering if there is some kind of dealership universal key fob for VW/Audi that unlocks both cars because both of our cars were locked. It's weird how they were locked and still got in, its kinda puzzling

fazda
09-04-2009, 12:31 PM
welcome to the club man, my b5 s4 was broken into twice in two weeks with no sign of forced entry! i called audi and they said there is no universal fob but i have heard of other peoples fob's working on other cars too.. suck to hear about your car man, did they get away with much?

Quattro 4 Life
09-04-2009, 02:10 PM
fortunately only a digital camera, and they rolled it out of the parking spot it was in, into the middle of the alley right next to where it was parked (straight back). Funny thing though was the idiot left his cell phone in the car so i know who it is. real smart thief. [headbang]

black99.5a4
09-04-2009, 02:23 PM
dealership can order keys cut per vin.. could of been watching the cars.

Jc61990
09-04-2009, 08:18 PM
welcome to the club man, my b5 s4 was broken into twice in two weeks with no sign of forced entry! i called audi and they said there is no universal fob but i have heard of other peoples fob's working on other cars too.. suck to hear about your car man, did they get away with much?

i parked next to another b5 once locked my car and the car i parked next to. the blinkers flashed as well. so yea i guess its possible for the remotes to work on the same car