PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Brisbane? I'll be in town starting 8/1!!!

illusive45
07-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Looking to see if any fellow AZers will be around to hang out. I'll be honeymooning with my wife but am down to meet and have a few drinks with any Audi owners in the area!

Sline18T
07-21-2009, 03:56 AM
I will be out and about, normally on the gold coast :) (its better there) maybe a good idea to sign up to ozaudi.com :)

My forum name is the same on both

Sline18T
07-21-2009, 03:59 AM
if you want to put some engine parts in your luggage that would be great :p

PWRMKY
10-25-2009, 07:11 PM
if you want to put some engine parts in your luggage that would be great :p

I'm thinking the same thing haha

B G 8er
09-26-2012, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=illusive45;3988478]Looking to see if any fellow AZers will be around to hang out. I'll be honeymooning with my wife but am down to meet and have a few drinks with any Audi owners in the area![/QUOTE

How was your Honeymoon? I had the opportunity to visit there many years ago with my Best friend - Audi Buddy.

The bug was very good and the beer was in fact much more potent than here in the states! Also visited Heron Island which was breathtaking!

illusive45
09-27-2012, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=illusive45;3988478]Looking to see if any fellow AZers will be around to hang out. I'll be honeymooning with my wife but am down to meet and have a few drinks with any Audi owners in the area![/QUOTE

How was your Honeymoon? I had the opportunity to visit there many years ago with my Best friend - Audi Buddy.

The bug was very good and the beer was in fact much more potent than here in the states! Also visited Heron Island which was breathtaking!

It was incredible! We spent about 5 days at Surfers Paradise, then back to Brisbane for a few more to explore the city! Everyone was so warm and friendly! We both said we wouldn't mind living there if the opportunity arose. First time I saw a B8 S4 and C6 RS6 in the flesh! We'll be going back to Aussie to hit up Sydney and Melbourse, but the Brizzy isn't out of the question! [up]