PDA

View Full Version : Gray headliner?

sixfiveoh
06-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Does anyone have any interest in a complete gray headliner (+ pillar pieces, visors, grab handles, map lights etc.) from an 01 A4? Trying to gauge whether the pieces would be worth selling or not.

merrigan
06-20-2009, 08:46 PM
x2

ive had one lying around for months

A4Rob
06-20-2009, 09:23 PM
Shipping a headliner is pretty tough so I would assume it would be hard to sell.

sixfiveoh
06-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I kinda figured that much. I was gonna try local for the actual headliner part, but shipping would be easy for the other pieces. Then again, greyhound is always good for big pieces like the headliner...

merrigan
06-20-2009, 11:01 PM
assuming anyone wants one haha. we all want the black s4

goody6691
06-21-2009, 07:04 AM
ive been trying to sell an s4 headliner for over a year now

sprAfour
06-21-2009, 04:17 PM
i might be interested in a pillar piece... ive been wanting to install my a pillar pod in my car and want to wrap it in the fabric that matches my headliner.. pm me a price you were thinking about if your willing to part

black99.5a4
06-21-2009, 04:21 PM
ive been trying to sell an s4 headliner for over a year now

yeah, i im'ed you about it when i first went looking.. and due to what you paid for it and the market for them bottoming out a year ago, its really tough selling.. your price is more then fair for what you paid and what you're already losing.. imo, i'd try to hold onto it or let it go locally for what you can get for it.

as for gray headliner, i think the s4 interior nut has been swung on too long and is far gone. i think more ppl are doing anything now a days, then running to OEM black.

sixfiveoh
06-21-2009, 04:59 PM
i might be interested in a pillar piece... ive been wanting to install my a pillar pod in my car and want to wrap it in the fabric that matches my headliner.. pm me a price you were thinking about if your willing to part

While of course I want to sell the entire assembly as a whole, I can't see that happening. I'll get ahold of you once I take my pieces out this week...

as for gray headliner, i think the s4 interior nut has been swung on too long and is far gone. i think more ppl are doing anything now a days, then running to OEM black.

I agree with you on the fact that it may be a bit dull or played out, but nothing looks quite as classy or meant to be there than true, oem pieces.

black99.5a4
06-21-2009, 05:01 PM
I agree with you on the fact that it may be a bit dull or played out, but nothing looks quite as classy or meant to be there than true, oem pieces.

I have it in mine.. but i got the entire interior, carpet to headliner, for 600 bucks with nothing i'd consider torn or ripped, etc. Even the console lid is an 8 of 10 and no cut phone wire.

just my point was.. selling the odd colors NOW is going to be a lot easier then BEFORE the whole black loving.

erikas3
06-21-2009, 08:38 PM
I need a headliner. My car is pre-facelift and has gray interior. If anyone is close to Chicago I would be very interested.

the_pirate
06-21-2009, 08:54 PM
I may be interested in your center (B?) pillars. Mine are all f-ed up at the top. I don't care about the color because I'm gonna wrap them in something I just need ones in good condition. Let me know.

anothersilver
06-22-2009, 01:14 AM
How much do you want for the rear pillar covers? Are they the ABS ones? I can pick them up next weekend so shipping isn't an issue.

sixfiveoh
06-22-2009, 01:22 AM
I will take pics and PM all of you after I remove my gray headliner (hopefully) tomorrow.