PDA

View Full Version : Who the fuck would do this!!!

lifwanian
06-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Went out to check the mail about 10 min ago, and guess what I found.

I am seriously about to kill somebody right now. I saw some punk ass teenagers acting all gangster few cars down yesterday, but seriously?

If I find out who it was, I will seriously take my gun and shoot them in the fucking face.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/lifwanian/IMG_0614.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/lifwanian/IMG_0616.jpg

So what do I do now?

lifwanian
06-19-2009, 07:33 PM
And ignore the dirtyness.. I have 2 suspensions right now for speeding, so its just been parked outside my place...

cab509
06-19-2009, 07:33 PM
lynch 'em

edit: needed more appropriate grammar

zrowcool
06-19-2009, 07:36 PM
cant tell 100% by the pic but looks buff-able. doesnt look too deep.

bobjoe
06-19-2009, 07:50 PM
looks down to metal to me.. have to repaint hood.. or else if it's not, wetsand and buff..

sc_flaw
06-19-2009, 07:54 PM
THOSE ******S~!!! Hope its a cheap fix! GL Hate fluxers that don't respect other peoples property.. Stupid wangsters

tq11258
06-19-2009, 08:30 PM
That sucks but its spelled wrong they should try it agin on the other side.

fazda
06-19-2009, 08:36 PM
that sucks man, i hope you find out who did that shit!

Richard
06-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Ask in the detailers forum. they might be able to help you out

hernandez3011
06-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Damn man, I feel your pain. I was with my friend at the mall when we came out and the following was written on his hood....."BUY GM" and then they scratched his doors too. He has a Nogaro Blue S4..........F*ckin ignorant people.

Since it happened at your house I would set up a camera pointed at your car or something, thats what I would do. It's more than likely they will do it again. They do always say "the felon always returns to the scene of the crime"

sakimano
06-19-2009, 08:51 PM
That sucks but its spelled wrong they should try it agin on the other side.

what does it say?

djtr
06-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Went out to check the mail about 10 min ago, and guess what I found.

I am seriously about to kill somebody right now. I saw some punk ass teenagers acting all gangster few cars down yesterday, but seriously?

If I find out who it was, I will seriously take my gun and shoot them in the fucking face.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/lifwanian/IMG_0614.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/lifwanian/IMG_0616.jpg

So what do I do now?

break some fn legs!!

A4A4A4
06-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Excuse to upgrade to cf hood?

Xr4tiguy
06-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Man those are deep they are into the primer you will need to strip the hood and repaint for sure. 40 grit it 180 to smooth it primeit, 320grit the primer to sand out dings or uneven spots , paint it, clear coat. Get a good urethane system like Sherwin williams so stone chips dont happen as often.
sherwin system would be p30 primer code 1738 untra 7000 black and like a cc950 clear or src1 which is scratch resistent and will heal itself after a light scratch and not chip... also I hear easton makes a great baseball bat for breakin legs but the softball bats are a little thicker and tend not to cause death. airsoft guns are also awesome deterents

J Ozzie
06-19-2009, 09:58 PM
I hope you find the kids and fuckin KNOCK EM!! i say put a video cam in your car now.. and leave it running for a few hours im sure they will come back or walk by and look at the car.

beefives4
06-19-2009, 10:03 PM

LOL

calitri808
06-19-2009, 10:56 PM
I hate people that do this.. why, and for what? Karma, they'll get what's coming... I did some work on a chevy kodiak 4500 today (transformers ironhide), and someone(s) played tic tac toe on the whole passenger side of the truck... I guess after the first game, the loser got mad and wanted a rematch.... don't worry man, karma.....

ForceFed
06-19-2009, 11:11 PM
clean out the scratch. touch up. let dry. wet sand. buff. wax. done.

sucks tho.....i hate gangstas

duzeco
06-19-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.clumsycrooks.com/media/files9/pictures/cheating_bastard_caught.jpg

Could be worse! Just sayin....

I feel your pain, but I'm going to have to agree with the Karma idea. My little neighbor kid hit my car with a golf ball. I almost took the golf club to his head... But then again my dog did "accidently" just about tear half his face off. True story. His fault. They'll get theirs....

-yes I know the scratches on the porsche aren't real-

edit: fixed the photo

Siena
06-20-2009, 02:39 AM
I feel your pain, but I'm going to have to agree with the Karma idea. My little neighbor kid hit my car with a golf ball. I almost took the golf club to his head... But then again my dog did "accidently" just about tear half his face off. True story. His fault.

I only hope you're kidding! Your dog didn't actually attack a kid, did it? [o_o]

duzeco
06-20-2009, 03:02 AM
I only hope you're kidding! Your dog didn't actually attack a kid, did it? [o_o]

Unfortunately I'm not.It's kinda a long story.... Basically the kid was teasing my dog and trying to scare him. Well he pushed his luck and got too close to the dog, tapped my dog on his head and wham! Dog latched onto his face... 43 stitches later the kid was ok, but I eventually had to put my sweet pup down[=(] The little punk neighbor it a tard cause he still tries to mess with my current dog (118lb American Bulldog) when he's on his run in the front yard.... go figure

Sorry to side track. still sucks about the hood

Quattro
06-20-2009, 04:30 AM
could be worse, ya. Does it suck, of course. time for a cf hood!

.Mad Hatter.
06-20-2009, 05:21 AM
Damn man, I feel your pain. I was with my friend at the mall when we came out and the following was written on his hood....."BUY GM" and then they scratched his doors too. He has a Nogaro Blue S4..........F*ckin ignorant people.

holy shit this would send me over the edge, mostly because i couldnt cave in the face of who did it...that would be the most annoying part.

lifwanian
06-20-2009, 05:31 AM
Damn it! So I went to the bars, thinking I can drink it away, and well it worked... until I got home. Then I saw my car, and FUCK!!!!

I'm not really sure what it says, but whatever... You know, there is always going to be some punk kids that think everything nice other people have is something they don't deserve, and they are going to fuck it up anyways...

I know its fucked up, but hey, I'm not going to hold it in. If I find the punk bitches, yes I will Kill them, and by that, I mean I will fuck them up, no matter whatever it takes (my .22 will be included for sure, unless I get a nicer gun by then) but if I don't, there really isn't much I can do.

I was told countless times I should call the police, and do a report, but what are they going to do... Plus, I have a mistermeter (however you spell it) for not turning in my license after two license suspension, so I'm not sure if they can take me in or what, but Im not going to risk it...

Anyways, if I find em, yes I will kill them, but until then, its time to learn from the lessons, get a garage, and live on.

I will try to clean it up, and see what I can do... Ill post pics too...

Ok well I'm out. Damn I type good when I'm drunk! And by drunk, I mean two of my friends had their 21st bdays today... Not one typo, except for that mistemeter shit, but nobody can type that shit anyways... [rolleyes]

lifwanian
06-20-2009, 05:34 AM
And duzeco, sorry about the dog, but thank god the kid got what he deserved. There are some very ignorant stupid people out there, and hopefully they get what they deserve...

I really hope they get the same thing happen to the thing they love the most.

.Mad Hatter.
06-20-2009, 05:36 AM
i would strongly advise against bringing your .22...especially if youre on the cops' radar already. its really tough to enjoy your car in a 5x8, plus, its makes you a punk imo.

much more satisfaction would come from using your hands.

anmagro
06-20-2009, 05:55 AM
^ got it straight man.

id fuckin kill after somethin like that to my car. kill.

lifwanian
06-20-2009, 06:13 AM
i would strongly advise against bringing your .22...especially if youre on the cops' radar already. its really tough to enjoy your car in a 5x8, plus, its makes you a punk imo.

much more satisfaction would come from using your hands.

Ohh I absolutely agree! I mean Im not going to shoot someone and go to jail/prison for someone keying a car, but if I do find whoever it was I will definitely beat the fuck out of them until I can no longer feel my hands.. And then fuck em up some more...

AWD Mike
06-20-2009, 06:40 AM
Well, I feel for you, a good friend of mine has hid entire car keyed, needing the whole thing to get repainted, so it could be worse.

If there is one thing he learned from it is not to go find the person and kick their ass, it only creates way more drama/tension. If you do, don't bring a gun.

Guns to a fist fight = FTL

.Mad Hatter.
06-20-2009, 06:58 AM
hindsight would always tell you that going to find them is a bad idea...but lets be honest, who isnt going to?

inertia
06-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Freaken idiots! Time for to upgrade to a different hood...

vwrabbit16v
06-20-2009, 10:51 AM
thats fucked up.

Bfiver
06-20-2009, 11:40 AM
I would kill!

rocky.ca
06-20-2009, 11:46 AM
That sucks man! a buddy of mine and a girlfriend has there cars keyed in the same night outside of her condo. I am glad I left my car at my place. this happened in 2006 when the new e90 came out... needless to say the 328i needed a complete repaint... less then 15k on the odo :( so did her c230.

sakimano
06-20-2009, 11:54 AM
this is a funny thread...OP is talking about murdering kids, and someone else is talking about having his dog attack kids.

lifwanian
06-20-2009, 11:59 AM
Haha! Welcome to Audizine!

Its just jealous little kids that dont have the same respect/bonding with the car...

Some people just dont get it I guess. Its all good tho, I may just get a new hood! I was planning on repainting the hood when I was going to get a new bumper in a month or two anyways, so you guys are right, it could be way worse...

duzeco
06-20-2009, 12:26 PM
To go along with the theme, Dude don't bring your gun.... I'll let you borrow my dog! lol ok not funny. I think the least we can do is help you with a menacing plan to get these punks back. I'm thinking trip wire and a flame thrower.... lol

nyca4tqm
06-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Wow...I lived in NYC for a long time...If your car wasn't scratched everyday, you thought something was wrong.......

I'm going to be the voice of reason, the taking of a HUMAN life is not what you do when someone scratches your car. Think.....be patient.......research...recon........react.

tdn
06-20-2009, 01:16 PM
You know, I was also thinking you are overreacting OP.

But you know what? Go ahead, kill the kids. Who am I to judge?

[up]

J Ozzie
06-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Honestly good for you both!

1 for Buddie and his dog, what do you expect.. its like someone coming up to you egging you on..sooner or later your gonna snap and thats it. Dogs are the same that kid deserves it.... Dogs there every day same punk ass kid bugging in every day because the kid thinks its funny. Well karmas a bitch and the dog is going to bite your fucking face off so keep doing it kid.

Harsh sucks you had to put it down.

As for the kids with the car.. iv i ever see someone breaking into my car or scratching it... I'm going to snap that ******s hand so he wont be doing that shit for a Long time.. or even break his leg.

Funny story just the other week here in the complex one of the neighbors caught a robber breaking into a car..what does he do he punches the guy in the face and slams the door on buddies leg, SO badly that the guy couldn't move and he was pined in there until the cops came..

dingguhlbary
06-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Plus, I have a mistermeter (however you spell it) for not turning in my license after two license suspension,

Not one typo, except for that mistemeter shit, but nobody can type that shit anyways... [rolleyes]

hhahaahahahaahahahaahahah i was literally lmaoing when i read that. my ass seriously fell off

misdemeanor
i'm not making fun of you, just think that was mad funny. yo i love typos!!!

RichardsA4
06-21-2009, 04:05 AM
Man thats some bullshit that your car got keyed.

I had a honda one time somone keyed "FUCK IMPORTS <3" on the hood. I was pissed.

sean1.8t
06-21-2009, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately I'm not.It's kinda a long story.... Basically the kid was teasing my dog and trying to scare him. Well he pushed his luck and got too close to the dog, tapped my dog on his head and wham! Dog latched onto his face... 43 stitches later the kid was ok, but I eventually had to put my sweet pup down[=(] The little punk neighbor it a tard cause he still tries to mess with my current dog (118lb American Bulldog) when he's on his run in the front yard.... go figure

Sorry to side track. still sucks about the hood

that sucks! they should have had to put the kid down instead of the dog!

Dynamite
06-22-2009, 01:13 AM
that sucks ae, fucking gangstas. you guys properly think differently to me it's happened to me before, i just left it for a while (well about 5 months then my mate backed into my car and insurance repainted it), parking it in the same place, hoping they would see that i didn't care enough to get it fixed. figured that would make them give them the lest satisfaction out of it. im not a big detailing or visual mods kinda guy though so it didnt bother me as much as it should have. although just on the principle of it i would have given them a good kicking if i knew who it was. karma will get them eventually, they are already drop-kicks with nothing to live for, just think you are probably already (or will be soon) the boss of people like that, one day they will want a job from you, and you can tell them to go to hell. hope its an easy fix for ya.

lifwanian
06-22-2009, 01:19 AM
hhahaahahahaahahahaahahah i was literally lmaoing when i read that. my ass seriously fell off

misdemeanor
i'm not making fun of you, just think that was mad funny. yo i love typos!!!

Haha! Thanks for the fix [>_<]

And you people stop worrying about me killing anyone. I would never do such a thing, although fucking with them is definitely a must if I find out who it was. [wrench]

If I find someone, I will post on here so we can come up with the best plan ever created!

As for the car, I will try to wet sand/buff, whatever, and post the results... I will be painting it/getting a cf hood in a few months when I upgrade the bumper too, so its not "that" bad.