PDA

View Full Version : Careless and Imprudent Driving ticket... 4 points!! :-)

Beemer832
06-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Just got off the phone with a lawyer.. Going to cost me $500 for the ticket and lawyer fee's to have the violation brought down to non-moving or something that won't put points on my license.

Anyways I took a turn correctly, meaning turned in hard and accelerated through the apex. Well the back end ever so slightly came out on me under hard acceleration and lucky for me, a county sheriff happened to spectate the phenomenal AWD drift across the intersection. Lucky day for me!!! :-)

The cop was funny, he asked me some dumb question and then was like "you almost lost it back there uh?" I kinda chuckled under my breathe and was like yep...... If I could have only thought quicker and came back with a non smartass but intelligent come back he might have let me go. Oh well, shoulda, woulda, coulda...

Anyways I am done ranting for now.

-josh

@udikid
06-16-2009, 04:17 PM
[>_>] uhmmm okay. so that one ticket is 4 point?

somebody5788
06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
4 points thats all? I have 10 from 2 tickets. Last one was 6 points and it was for doing 26 over. I took defensive driving so that the shops insurance would let me stay on to drive customer vehicles lmao.

dcampana
06-16-2009, 04:40 PM
damn!!!! i had a 4 pointer way back.. started as 6 and was knocked down. eeek..

Josh- so you digging the new found power you have?

1poynt8tee
06-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Yay careless driving! [:(]