PDA

View Full Version : loggin in over and over and .....

R-Tic
11-18-2004, 01:14 PM
Anthony or any moderator,

Is it normal to have to log in all the time? The scenario is that I log in, look around and post a response, walk away for about 15 to 20 minutes and find out that I have to log in again to post another response. Does the system log you off after being inactive for so many minutes? Also, I am not getting email notification of response anything, whether I started the thread or join one. Can you check that out for me as well?

Thanks a million for your time in advanceā€¦..

Admin
11-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Not sure why you have to log in every time, that's definitely not normal. Maybe a security setting or cookie issue on your system. I usually don't ever log out.

As for the emails, they're more than likely getting nabbed by your spam blocker/folder. Very common.

R-Tic
11-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Spam blocker, you're probably right on that one. I'll have to test the logging in problem on another PC and see if I still have the same issues. Could be because I am using my work PC...[:D]

Thanks.....

Anthony
11-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Let us know if you encounter further problems.

R-Tic
11-19-2004, 09:52 PM
OK, I am currently logged on to a different computer and I still got kicked off and had to log in again. I put all my settings back to default so I'm at a lost.

Here is what I did on the new computer.

I went to the Audizine homepage and logged in immediately. Went through my active threads. Responded to one, then when I wanted to respond to another, I had to log in again......

........any suggestions? [confused]