PDA

View Full Version : Radio Code...

AudiMat
11-16-2004, 01:01 PM
I did a search for my specific question and I didnt find any answer, but I know that this has been talked about a lot so sorry for the basic question. Is there any way to get the stupid radio code from a VAG software that someone has on their computer, I really dont want to pay the stealership to get it for me? TIA.

rhythmman
11-16-2004, 01:26 PM
You can only get it from the dealership - the car needs to be connected to an authorized scan tool w/an online connection to audi. Unfortunately, this is the only way to retrieve the code, unless the dealer/person you bought the car from has the radio code on file.

ufokillerz
11-16-2004, 01:35 PM
trunk, spare tire wheel well, it might have the radio code, found mine on it, its on the sticker that tells me my car specs, motor, and options. it looks exactly like the one in the manual, but this sticker has the addition of the radio code.

Quattro
11-16-2004, 01:37 PM
if u cant find one, get an aftermarket radio
better in the long run.

A4_wantanabe
11-16-2004, 03:12 PM
so if i disconnect my negetive battery to do some work, will it automaticly goto safemode?

this sucks!

4ingDrive
11-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Mine didn't and I've had the battery disconnected multiple times.

Originally posted by A4_wantanabe
so if i disconnect my negetive battery to do some work, will it automaticly goto safemode?

this sucks!