PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: B7 stuff

TheHeggi
03-10-2009, 03:13 PM
What's up guys, I didn't even know this forum existed until today lol! So I've got the stuff in my sig for sale. All prices are somewhat negotiable, will take/send pics if seriously interested. Also willing to trade for other parts, let me know what you've got and we'll see what we can work out [cool] PM me if interested in anything, I might not remember to check back here lol.

-19" Stern ST-8 in black/polished lip with Nexen 3000 235/35/19s, all brand new (less than 5 miles on them). Paid just over $1k for everything, willing to sell straight up for $850 or trade for some OEM USP wheels with good/decent tread.

-Deval RS4 front bumper with fog light brackets. Painted dolphin gray, bad paint match, will most likely need a repaint. Otherwise, in good condition (normal rock chips, rock chips on grilles, scrapes on bottom-not visible unless you're laying on the ground lol). Had on car for about 4 months/5k miles) Paid $610 for the bumper w/o paint, looking to get about $450.

-GSG intake pipe. Will need one t-bolt clamp as one broke on a second install. Had on car for about a week. Paid $165, looking to get about $100.

-OEM halogen headlight housings. Drivers side fine, but passenger side cracked due to low speed collision. Still functions fine, does not fog that I know of. Make me an offer, just taking up space.

-Stock Sport rear sway bar. Make me an offer, taking up space.

-Interest check: BBS LM Reps, staggered. 19x8.5, 19x9.5. Offset unknown but have pics of fitment. In avg condition, been on car for ~7500 miles. Passenger rear lip has some curbage and flaking clear coat in a couple spots (not a bad driver, just went to a shoddy tire shop that didn't take care in handling[mad]). Sale contingent upon finding a set of OEM USP wheels.

Error
03-10-2009, 03:33 PM
pix!

TheHeggi
03-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Of?...

I can and will get pics but I'm pretty sure all of us know what each of these items look like in general, all that's left is condition, which can and should be verified in person before purchase. [>_<]

kampfer
03-10-2009, 03:57 PM
What are you looking for, for the BBS?

TheHeggi
03-10-2009, 07:25 PM
What are you looking for, for the BBS?

I think you're talking to Error, but I can't focus, you're avatar has me in a trance. Please post more often lol.

michgo
03-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Trade for 19' rs6's for the ST-8s?

TheHeggi
03-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Trade for 19' rs6's for the ST-8s?

I'm looking for some USPs and need the cash I just blew on the ST-8s to cover that purchase, otherwise I would. [:)]

Also just posted some quick shots in the B7 forum, I took pictures of the actual front bumper too in case anybody's interested.

cyanidecologne
04-25-2009, 02:46 AM
Very interested in the front bumper

Obvis07
04-25-2009, 03:09 AM
how much for the headlights