PDA

View Full Version : death in the community

nizmosx
11-08-2004, 12:20 PM
this is something thats very hard for me to talk about but i know that some of you know this guy and i think its fair that everyone who has been touched by him in some way to say something possitive. Casey from wherever you know him from (audi dealership, hartmann motorsports, or gng) has past away. On october 26th he took his life. His new shop is doing awesome and there is no motive for what happend and his family says its still a mystery. i have been trying to call him for the past two weeks to put a high flow cat in for me and have been getting frustrated with him not answering his phone when i tried to call today at 12:00 i got a call back from jane his mom letting me know what happened. if you know casey or he has done work on your car or has done something for you, here is his cellphone number, 7145141982. his mom answers the phone when she has a chance but she doesnt know his password so dont leave a messege. she is very depressed and i know when i talked to her i brought some good memories of her child, sorry to be the berrer of bad news for all of you that knew him, this is a shock to me ass well. take care

Audimarc
11-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Although I do not know this person, I can understand your pain. I have been touched by a simular situation, although in a much more person way and while I will never understand why someone would do such a thing, I will convey my condolences.

EuroA4
11-08-2004, 01:04 PM
our thoughts are with his family and friends...

AKIDD'SA4
11-08-2004, 01:10 PM
I can sympathize as well......I have been faced first hand with this tragedy ,a roomate in college. It is something that people try hard to look for answers too and reasons for why people choose to do what they do, but it often times is never understood. Friends and family, people who came across them in life.....are all left with pain and a huge sense of loss......My condolences to the family....

gecco
11-08-2004, 01:22 PM
I did'nt/don't know him or anyone near him. But a tragedy like this is always sad. A friend of mine did the same thing a couple of months ago, it's so shocking when things like this happen. I really hope his family has some good supporters around them at the moment. Losing anyone standing you near is hard, no mather how they leave you. It's always going to be that empty space that you will miss. The best thing is just to think of the person at a better place. Maby he had some serious problems, and that this just let it all go away. A tragic outcome, but sometimes, people can't find a different way out. . .

I express my sympathy for the family and friends of Casey, must he find rest at the place were he is now.