PDA

View Full Version : Check my ride out!

Holvinator
02-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey guys, have been working alot lately but finally had the chance to take some pics of my car today. Check em' out and give me an honest opinion. Let me know what you think of. Havent finished it yet. Still need new headlights, muffler, sidemirror, that trim that goes around the windows, and a mesh for front and back bumper.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/Seikensetzu/DSC05657.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/Seikensetzu/DSC05669.jpg

G Men 08
02-24-2009, 06:12 PM
from what i can see i like the stance and look of the car!! get a few shots in with some better lighting.. but im feelin the rear end with the tinted tails tastefully done man!! props

the_pirate
02-24-2009, 06:16 PM
not feelin' the rear bumper at all. i like the wheels!

where in florida are you? looks like south florida some where.

Seerlah
02-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Diggin the murdered out look (minus wheels), but you should have left the Audi badge. I am guessing you are going for naked black look minus the wheels. Looks good though [up] What kit is that?

I would suggest to paint the trim for the grill black then add the Audi emblem to the trunk again. Then you would have a blacked out Audi with chrome Audi emblems (and trunk button).

djwimbo
02-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Looks good. Side picture anywhere?

Kerscher kit? Looks a lot better than mine did, but some idiot installed mine before I bought the car.

arorem
02-24-2009, 06:30 PM
i like it. im usually opposed to body kits, but that looks good, once you get the mesh and exhaust it will look even better, just dont get a fart can.

Are you going to paint the mesh black? Also, if it were mine, i would get some black wheels, but the ones you have look good also. Im a big fan of "murdered out"

Seikensetzu
02-24-2009, 06:53 PM
i told this homo to get different wheels!!! however the wheels look good on the car. the kit needs the mesh in the rear and some kind of exhaust...Milltek?!?!?! i would lower it a lil tiny bit so the wheel is on the fender and yes headlights please!!!! other than that the car is looking good. way better than the way you got it

Holvinator
02-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Thats the Kerscher kit bought from Www.raceonusa.com. Wheels are Privat- Motiv 18" ,OEM tail lights just got'em painted & clear coated, 5% tints except rear-left window that got replaced and havent put a 5% tint on it lol.

Ima see if my friend Sammy-Wonka can take some more pictures & different angles in the morning so you guys see the kit more clearly.

What kind of mesh should I get? Diamond... maybe honeycomb? what about exhaust? I like miltek's but they are too expensive.

Seikensetzu
02-24-2009, 06:57 PM
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/Seikensetzu/ok-1.jpg

Holvinator
02-24-2009, 07:02 PM
There you go. Those are the rims that I like and wanted for my car.Didn't have the balls to tell the guy to ship rims back again (2x) to get those tenzos. Somebody from this forum should get those rims and post some pics in here! : )

leon
02-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Nice car! What do you mean with the window trim? Chrome?[down]

Oceanside
02-25-2009, 02:39 AM
Nice now murder the rims

Neelym90
02-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Dude your car looks great, I would agree with most others about putting the audi badge back on. Did you tint or paint the tails? I'm a huge fan

Holvinator
02-25-2009, 08:58 AM
no crome! lol doesnt they come like a grey machined? you know, the same color as the really expensive side mirrors. Not the cheap ones on ebay that look all shiny and shit lol

Holvinator
02-25-2009, 09:02 AM
They are painted and clear coated. Would have been better if they were tinted cuz they are easy to remove (just in case if a pig stop me and wants me to remove'em;otherwise I'll have to scratch my tail lights to remove paint & 2 advoid a ....$ tickect) Thanks for the coment! Get yours done too, they look hot "personal preference"