PDA

View Full Version : Foglight wire

speedydragon
02-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey everyone,

Is there any way to locate my foglight wire/plug without pulling off my bumper? I just installed a S4 front and I guess I accidently hid the wire when installing the front bumper on. I don't feel like pulling the front off again, it's such a PITA! Do you think I can find the wire by taking my headlight off? By the way, this is the Driver's side/intercooler side. I found the passenger/intake side just by popping the grille off.

Thanks!!!

P.S.

S4 fogs are a pain in the ass when it comes to installing bulbs. None of the teeth/marks match up!!!!!!

Jared71482
02-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Pulling the headlight might be a good idea... you should be able to see it. Its probably behind the air deflector for the intercooler.

Whats so bad about the bulb holders?

speedydragon
02-19-2009, 09:05 PM
putting back the S4 fogs together is A LOT harder than putting back A4 fogs together. From what I've gotten from the S4 owners, it takes a lot of strength and force to get the 2 pieces back together.

Jared71482
02-19-2009, 09:09 PM
hmm, mine are fine... might want to try a little vaseline on the clear "O" rings on the bulb holders. Also make sure the bulbs are seated in the holder properly and the lock ring is in the proper orientation on the bulb holder

The S4 fogs are MUCH MUCH better in terms of output and dont have the friggen glare of the A4 valeos. Id say the S4 fogs are good enough for HID even.