PDA

View Full Version : AEM wideband UEGO controller

fernando
02-18-2009, 07:56 PM
just wondering if anyone is using this unit on their car and if it works...i know that this unit is mostly used on cars running a standalone system, i was at a friends place today and he has this unit with the gauge and sensor that he will sell it to me for dirt cheap....just wondering if it will work on my car???

http://www.aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=81

thank you

Poopie
02-18-2009, 08:01 PM
it will work, but you need a gauge as well.

fernando
02-18-2009, 08:11 PM
it will work, but you need a gauge as well.

thanks poopie,,,,ya it does come with a gauge as well

djwimbo
02-18-2009, 08:52 PM
I've used their UEGO/wideband gauges, but I haven't used the controller.

Let us know your impressions if you get it.

Wankel
02-18-2009, 09:11 PM
It will work on any car that you want to get a/f ratios from, I used it on my RX-7, its nice but you shouldn't tune from it. And there is no controller for it, its built in, but you do have the option to hook it up to a standalone ecu for more control.

fernando
02-19-2009, 02:28 PM
It will work on any car that you want to get a/f ratios from, I used it on my RX-7, its nice but you shouldn't tune from it. And there is no controller for it, its built in, but you do have the option to hook it up to a standalone ecu for more control.

actually there is a controller on them....you have the option of getting the gauge with the built in controller but the difference is you cant hook it up to the laptop for mapping...as for this one the gauge has no controller, the module on the link that i posted is the controller and the gauge hooks up to it

fernando
02-19-2009, 02:29 PM
I've used their UEGO/wideband gauges, but I haven't used the controller.

Let us know your impressions if you get it.

i will post my impressions on it once i install it and see how it works.

thanks for the feedback