PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning headliner?

AHHLTON!
01-16-2009, 03:12 PM
My A4 has grey interior, and I have noticed a couple dirty spots on the headliner from the previous owner. I have yet to do something about it, and was wondering what the safest, most efficient way of doing it would be. I dont want to take any chances with cleaners that may affect the headliner glue, and or material.

BADB5A4
01-16-2009, 03:55 PM
I have always had good luck with Tuff Stuff carpet cleaner @ any auto parts store. Usually dont even have to brush it, just let it sit and vacuum or wipe off. Comes in the bright yellow can. I would stay away from the stuff from Blue Coral, used it once but it smelled really harsh and didnt clear out for a few days.

oldblu
01-16-2009, 04:32 PM
blue coral

Quattro
01-16-2009, 11:43 PM
i went to autozone and they had some mothers headliner cleaner. does the trick, just need to scrub scrub scrub.

andyrew
01-17-2009, 12:38 PM
What do you guys use for cloth seats?

A4-Achtung
01-17-2009, 12:55 PM
My A4 has grey interior, and I have noticed a couple dirty spots on the headliner from the previous owner. I have yet to do something about it, and was wondering what the safest, most efficient way of doing it would be. I dont want to take any chances with cleaners that may affect the headliner glue, and or material.

I've been wondering the same thing... [:)]