PDA

View Full Version : Muffler/ performances shop around Stamford/ Norwalk?

Charlescrs6
12-11-2008, 04:32 PM
ayo, I want to do straight pipes from my resonator to the tips. Does anyone know where I could get this done and around how much I'd be looking at? Also, should I purchase tips ahead of time? TIA bra's

jukesandz
12-13-2008, 09:45 AM
I hear good things from Sleepers Performance in Hamden. Not close to Darien at all, but it might be worth the drive.

After I bought my S4, I went to ICS to talk about exhausts, and I stood around for like 30 minutes, and no one came to help me at all. They have some impressive cars and work, but they were not helpful at all. I just up and left. My friend has some beef with them regarding his BMW 328i too, so I'm pretty sure I'm never going back to that place.

Charlescrs6
12-13-2008, 09:54 AM
I hear good things from Sleepers Performance in Hamden. Not close to Darien at all, but it might be worth the drive.

After I bought my S4, I went to ICS to talk about exhausts, and I stood around for like 30 minutes, and no one came to help me at all. They have some impressive cars and work, but they were not helpful at all. I just up and left. My friend has some beef with them regarding his BMW 328i too, so I'm pretty sure I'm never going back to that place.

yeah ICS guys are tw4ts.. not a fan. Hamden is a haul, but we'll see. thanks