PDA

View Full Version : BLACK B7 with Oetty Front in Central New Jersey!

romell
11-05-2008, 09:21 AM
hey guys, i was driving on route 1 today near on the border/lowes theatre/fudruckers and a black b7 audi a4 with a oetty front an sounded like a upgraded turbo passed me today, i have a white USP just wanted to see who it was and waht they got.. soudned nice.

(o)o)o)o)
11-05-2008, 09:40 AM
hey guys, i was driving on route 1 today near on the border/lowes theatre/fudruckers and a black b7 audi a4 with a oetty front an sounded like a upgraded turbo passed me today, i have a white USP just wanted to see who it was and waht they got.. soudned nice.

go here.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Auditude2.0T
11-05-2008, 09:52 AM
gpultro gt30 turbo kit. Fastest b7 in the country

gpultro
11-05-2008, 11:00 AM
yea it was me lol

gpultro
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Fastest b7 in the country

Looks like im going to have to up the boost since everyone is try to chase me down...lol my car is going back to ASP in a couple weeks for the engine build then no body is going to be even close...lol

That A.W.E kit looks pretty nice i just want to know what they are putting down at the wheels and what boost they are at.

AWDTURBO
11-05-2008, 11:13 AM
NICEEE !! Reppin Jersey

Quattro
11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
when someone do a gt30, lol what did I miss...link?

Vorsprung
11-05-2008, 11:28 AM
where have you been? lol http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237986

its built by asp

Quattro
11-05-2008, 11:35 AM
o0o0o that one, ya I saw it haha

jrok24k
11-05-2008, 03:02 PM
niice.. i saw you one day too a couple of weeks back on rt1 near the walmart TGIF area ... i was in a black b7... it was night and i wanted to say you had a nice car but just got my windows tinted so i couldn't roll down the windows... i did hear that turbo though... not sure if you saw me... sweet car though :)

gpultro
11-05-2008, 03:20 PM
thanks guys i just cant wait till the boost is all the way up at 30psi
rt1 used to be so much fun like 6 years ago when everywhere you looked there was hooked up cars wanting to race now you can barely find anyone to race...lol

romell
11-05-2008, 04:07 PM
sweet haha where you from PM me we gotta meet up so I can check out that set up I was going to go to aap for my car as well. Now I can get first hand looks and what not

gpultro
11-06-2008, 04:23 AM
sweet haha where you from PM me we gotta meet up so I can check out that set up I was going to go to aap for my car as well. Now I can get first hand looks and what not

i live in north brunswick right by regal we should cruise around you can watch me piss all over shit...lol

gpultro
11-06-2008, 04:32 AM
niice.. i saw you one day too a couple of weeks back on rt1 near the walmart TGIF area ... i was in a black b7... it was night and i wanted to say you had a nice car but just got my windows tinted so i couldn't roll down the windows... i did hear that turbo though... not sure if you saw me... sweet car though :)

you cant hear it till im on it and i usually just cruise at 40 waiting for someone to race...lol but when im on it you def hear sing a wistle

gpultro
11-06-2008, 04:33 AM
have you guys ever notice that they have car meets in the fudruckers parking lot we should find out when and roll up deep

eastwick897
11-06-2008, 06:04 AM
thanks guys i just cant wait till the boost is all the way up at 30psi
rt1 used to be so much fun like 6 years ago when everywhere you looked there was hooked up cars wanting to race now you can barely find anyone to race...lol

You gotta come to union's Dunkin donuts there r always plenty of guys there waiting for someone who wants to race.

RedS-line
11-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Im not a fan of fudruckers but ill roll up there if u guys go. I heard they have meets at the grease trucks as well but i dunno if that still goes on.

RedS-line
11-06-2008, 06:05 AM
east, i thought applebees was the joint up there. what day is dunkin?

Cirlincione623
11-06-2008, 06:15 AM
I would be down for the fudruckers meet

dougyfresh
11-06-2008, 11:41 AM
gpultro gt30 turbo kit. Fastest b7 in the country

Where is the dyno sheet and 1/4 mile times (http://www.mjbmotorsport.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/b7a4dragtimedatabase.htm) to back up that claim? Until I see hard and fast proof I do not believe that statement.

Sorry for being negative but the proof is in the pudding.

romell
11-06-2008, 03:01 PM
yeah i say we have e CNJ meet. anyone who wants to meet up, i hate grease trucks cause i hate going through new brunswick and then a lot of the time the lots are closed so parking is a bitch. so i say we do on the border! PM me all you CNJ guys and ill call you guys and we'll set up a day... i mean its short notice buy hows tommorow night? i got no plans haha. and i dont wanna sit at home and watch redtube.. so let me know guys im down for On the border tommorow. nice parking lot and gooood ass food.

and pulro i live in south brunswick by the wawa on georges road right off rt130 im like 5 min away from you. aint that some shit.

whitevdub
11-06-2008, 03:35 PM
can you post some pics of the car?

jrok24k
11-06-2008, 04:36 PM
yeah i am down for a meet but i can't do tomorrow night... i am located in franklin park right off of rt 27 :)

AWDTURBO
11-06-2008, 05:01 PM
im down to meet too :)

rnp614
11-06-2008, 06:32 PM
pics of the oetty front car?

gpultro
11-07-2008, 05:57 AM
You gotta come to union's Dunkin donuts there r always plenty of guys there waiting for someone who wants to race.

lets all roll deep to this union d and d im down when do they meet up to race

dougyfresh
11-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Once I pick up my car in a few weeks we'll do a few pulls. I'll be pushing well over 320awhp [:)]

eastwick897
11-07-2008, 09:21 AM
The Union DD's isn't really a meet I would say but on certain days ( there's never a certain day you'll find lots of people there) it does get packed with all types of vws nd imports nd the occasional pressurized American. But the spot people do meet is the applebees on morris ave every Thursday around 8 830. But I warn you gpultro if you do catch a good day at the DD's there r plenty of guys there who will give you a good run. Theres a guy that goes there with an old MK3 with an R32 engine nd some crazy turbo nd then theres this horrible riced out beyond recognition neon that goes there that you do not want 2 underestimate lol. But I'll try nd start heading there and ask when people usually meet there most.

gpultro
11-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Once I pick up my car in a few weeks we'll do a few pulls. I'll be pushing well over 320awhp [:)]

see me after my build which will start in 2 weeks then ill be at 450-500 awhp

gpultro
11-08-2008, 07:31 AM
The Union DD's isn't really a meet I would say but on certain days ( there's never a certain day you'll find lots of people there) it does get packed with all types of vws nd imports nd the occasional pressurized American. But the spot people do meet is the applebees on morris ave every Thursday around 8 830. But I warn you gpultro if you do catch a good day at the DD's there r plenty of guys there who will give you a good run. Theres a guy that goes there with an old MK3 with an R32 engine nd some crazy turbo nd then theres this horrible riced out beyond recognition neon that goes there that you do not want 2 underestimate lol. But I'll try nd start heading there and ask when people usually meet there most.

what is the address of the dd in union they have to have more than one lol

gpultro
11-08-2008, 07:41 AM

Dont you just love ASP...lol

is your car the avant blue that was in the shop when i was there picking up my car?

eastwick897
11-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Gpultro can you give us any word on when ASP is going to be releasing this kit for anyone to get?

gpultro
11-10-2008, 06:26 AM
well we are still in the beta phase right now but my car is going in the shop in a couple of weeks and before they build the engine they are going to finish all testing on the baseline kit for you guys so by the end of this month you should have it

dougyfresh
11-10-2008, 06:59 AM
is your car the avant blue that was in the shop when i was there picking up my car?

yes

gpultro
11-10-2008, 08:07 AM
yes

Nice I Liked It A Lot Looks Sick

dougyfresh
11-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks.

I think I recall Mark telling me you are looking for an incognito boost gauge? Did you see mine in my rear-view mirror? I can do that for you if you want.

gpultro
11-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks.

I think I recall Mark telling me you are looking for an incognito boost gauge? Did you see mine in my rear-view mirror? I can do that for you if you want.

we actually did not get a chance to see it i heard it was slick

dougyfresh
11-10-2008, 05:00 PM
we actually did not get a chance to see it i heard it was slick

iPhone photo of it operational (I was off the gas pedal. Hence vacuum.):
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/2848886617_fd8f86a254.jpg

Spoke to Mark earlier about the Avant. Good things are coming!

jrok24k
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
hey gpultro how far is ASP from where we are ?

gpultro
11-10-2008, 06:26 PM
iPhone photo of it operational (I was off the gas pedal. Hence vacuum.):
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/2848886617_fd8f86a254.jpg

Spoke to Mark earlier about the Avant. Good things are coming!

was it hard to do it? how much does it cost and what gauge is it

gpultro
11-10-2008, 06:26 PM
hey gpultro how far is ASP from where we are ?

like 2 hours not that bad exit 4 on the turnpike

dougyfresh
11-11-2008, 08:04 AM
was it hard to do it?
yes, very delicate and tedious

how much does it cost and what gauge is it
Gauge is $180 and the rest is labor.

I can do it for you if you want. PM me if you are interested.

Craigo
11-11-2008, 08:10 AM
well we are still in the beta phase right now but my car is going in the shop in a couple of weeks and before they build the engine they are going to finish all testing on the baseline kit for you guys so by the end of this month you should have it

Yo if you're in central jers, i would love to do some pulls with you. i'm right around your area.

gpultro
11-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Yo if you're in central jers, i would love to do some pulls with you. i'm right around your area.

what do you have to have in yours to keep up? i am going to grease trucks tonight in new brunswick to find some people to race

jrok24k
11-12-2008, 02:22 PM
what do you have to have in yours to keep up? i am going to grease trucks tonight in new brunswick to find some people to race

damn i wish i was around tonight to see your car... maybe i will stop by later... what time are you going to be there till?

Craigo
11-12-2008, 11:02 PM

I wish i would have known you were going to newbie tonight. i have an intake and exhaust.... and a bunch of other stuff....

gpultro
11-13-2008, 05:05 AM
I wish i would have known you were going to newbie tonight. i have an intake and exhaust.... and a bunch of other stuff....

i did not see anyone last night but it sucks in nj cause i cant find where people hang out and race cause the cops cut that down a few years ago that shit was everywhere

i want to hit this union thing up tonight if anyone is down but i have no clue how to get there or the address of it

audikid66
11-13-2008, 06:16 AM
loooking for people to race? come down to my area the next nice fri night(toms river area)..you will have no problem finding anyone to race.. i can set up a race for you with my boys 330 awhp evo that he ran a 11.7 in...or my boys cobalt ss full bolt on tuned on meth(he keeps up with cobras) or a b16 50 trim civic on 9 lbs., my boys type r swapped hatch..a few sti with exhuast and tune,etc.. let me know.. i got the video camera!

dougyfresh
11-13-2008, 07:24 AM
We should get a Friday Night get-together for Friday Nov 21st. I'll be in central NJ (Somerset Co) and would like to meet up with some peeps.

You just gotta go where you know the police officers working [:D]

Back in the day (early '90s) there was a good stretch near New Brunswick right off of 287. We used to drag there all the time.

akaEsCo01
11-13-2008, 08:24 AM
I think you speak of good old Randolph Road in Somerset right off 287. That's gone now, lots of construction and industrialization in that area. I remember the days of Industrial Ave. in Perth Amboy, now those were the days. I miss my hatch [:(]

gpultro
11-13-2008, 09:24 AM
loooking for people to race? come down to my area the next nice fri night(toms river area)..you will have no problem finding anyone to race.. i can set up a race for you with my boys 330 awhp evo that he ran a 11.7 in...or my boys cobalt ss full bolt on tuned on meth(he keeps up with cobras) or a b16 50 trim civic on 9 lbs., my boys type r swapped hatch..a few sti with exhuast and tune,etc.. let me know.. i got the video camera!

cant next week car is going in for engine build monday and is going to be in the shop for a month. so next month i def want to meet up with you guys ill be around 500-600 crank

gpultro
11-13-2008, 09:25 AM
I think you speak of good old Randolph Road in Somerset right off 287. That's gone now, lots of construction and industrialization in that area. I remember the days of Industrial Ave. in Perth Amboy, now those were the days. I miss my hatch [:(]

yes i have been to both of those spots that was the good old days but there. i think there is still a place in PA by an airport where the cops dont even mess with you they let you race anyone ever hear of it

gpultro
11-13-2008, 09:29 AM

i wouldnt mind meeting up with that 11.7 evo now though but it has to be a highway pull cause my third gear synco is fucked...lol so no going into it at high rpms...

and toms river area the cops are bad there...lol unless you know an area where there are no cops not going to mess there already have 2 tickets there in the past year...lol both cops were not forgiving

Craigo
11-13-2008, 09:37 AM
We should get a Friday Night get-together for Friday Nov 21st. I'll be in central NJ (Somerset Co) and would like to meet up with some peeps.

I'm down.

dougyfresh
11-13-2008, 10:52 AM

Yes, I was. I remember driving my friend's '66 Chevy II there and running that 11sec car down that road taking out all kinds of wannabes. I also remember getting caught many a time. Those were the days.

Then there were the racing in Newark where the police would shut the roads down. Big money there. I knew some guys that were making a killing over there until the competition found out about the hidden Nitrous. That car got stripped pretty quickly. Not to mention the damage done to the owners/racers...

I'm down.
Let me get some progress on my car first to verify i'll have it back by then. Until then, someone think of a good location since I'm not familiar with the area anymore. Is the Target on 22 in Union a good location? What do you guys typically use for a GTG? Guess there is also an imprompto at Out of Bounds in Scotch Plains. I'm sure EvilEmpire won't mind... I'd have to ask him first.

akaEsCo01
11-13-2008, 01:05 PM
How about the new plaza, Shoppes Blvd. in North Brunswick on Route 1 North. It's right before the Brunswick Zone and directly across the street from the Chili's where the Waterfest GTG is held every year. Lots of space and lighting. Also it seems to be a good distance in between a lot of the people coming since I know where most of you are coming from.

dougyfresh
11-13-2008, 02:16 PM
How about the new plaza, Shoppes Blvd. in North Brunswick on Route 1 North. It's right before the Brunswick Zone and directly across the street from the Chili's where the Waterfest GTG is held every year. Lots of space and lighting. Also it seems to be a good distance in between a lot of the people coming since I know where most of you are coming from.

That sounds like a good idea.

Craigo
11-13-2008, 06:29 PM
That sounds like a good idea.

Yes it does

jrok24k
11-13-2008, 06:50 PM
so when do you guys wanna meet up ?

dougyfresh
11-14-2008, 12:41 PM
starting a new thread...

romell
11-14-2008, 12:51 PM
hey dougy tell me when! haha

i live about 2 min away from there so that would be a good stop. i always get chipotle from there haha

jrok24k
11-14-2008, 02:27 PM
hey dougy tell me when! haha

i live about 2 min away from there so that would be a good stop. i always get chipotle from there haha

yeah i love chipotle lol

PAT@RSW
01-23-2009, 05:12 PM
You want to race ? You should have played with my buddys silver evo... its only like 600awhp... I mean it wouldn't have been much of a race, but would have been fun for you to see some legit power go flying by.

[drive][wrench][:D]

said he ran into you down on rt. 1.