PDA

View Full Version : anyone know the difference between euro plates?

audithisworld
10-30-2008, 08:50 AM
i want to put a euro plate on my car (because i think its the cheapest and best looking exterior upgrade) and i was wondering if anyone knows the difference in authentic plates. for instance how some will say like WOB then some numbers and some will say IN A4516 maybe. like why do some say wob and some have the actual car make in the plate? i could always get a vanity plate but i cant think of anything good enough to put on it.

GetBoosted84
10-30-2008, 10:24 AM
/*Start Plug*/
I'm not sure what the difference is but I am selling my other euro plate if you are interested (the bottom one is the one for sale, top one is on my car):
http://van-wersch.org/ebay/0809/P9270954.JPG

PM me if interested
/*End Plug*/

zionrider
10-30-2008, 10:48 AM
Each country has their own style plate. So for example her in sweden it's three letters then a sticker then three numbers. Germany has two letters, two stickers followed by the number. In some Euro countries the plates are broken down into regions or cities or in some cases the class of registration the vehicle has. I'm not aware of plates having the car model in the plate. My guess that's just luck or a custom plate. Not sure if I helped you at all.

00black1.8t
10-30-2008, 11:53 AM
http://www.europeanplates.com/

http://www.customeuropeanplates.com/

biketsai
10-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Please don't go to europlates.com. Ive heard of so many things like it takes forever to ship and didn't get stickers. Autoplates.com is the only way to go, fast shipping and it's cheaper. I got mine for $36 shipped with stickers, and recieved it in a week! Top quality plate and I couldn't ask for anything else. (I am in no way affiliated with autoplates, just my personal experience)

Spykce
10-30-2008, 03:17 PM
I ordered a plate from europlates.com

Let's just say it's been 3 weeks, still not shipped....

biketsai
10-30-2008, 04:12 PM
I ordered a plate from europlates.com

Let's just say it's been 3 weeks, still not shipped....

Im tellin ya man, got mine at autoplates.com and it was at my door step in a week.

Wyo_A4
10-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Has anyone ordered from customeuropeanplates.com? If so, how fast was it and good is the quality?

Spykce
10-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Im tellin ya man, got mine at autoplates.com and it was at my door step in a week.

I'm gonna have to get a hold of them tomorrow and see what's up. At this point I just want a refund and I'll order somewhere else.

I would think everyplace is basically the same, however this would be my first euro plate so I have no real knowledge on it.

Siena
10-30-2008, 06:37 PM
WOB = Wolfsbusg
INA = Inglostadt

manufan
10-30-2008, 06:53 PM
I ordered from europeanplates, only after filing a dispute with paypal did I get my money back. Worthless place, won't answer the phone or respond to email.

audithisworld
10-31-2008, 12:13 AM
WOB = Wolfsbusg
INA = Inglostadt

awesome thanks

audiness
10-31-2008, 04:51 PM
NL = Netherlands
FR = France
D = Germany
?
there's a lot more