PDA

View Full Version : some of my COI pictures

MMAudiA4
10-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Thought maybe some of you would like to see my pics from the COI. I only got to take a few cause driving while snapping pics was difficult. It was tough enough to keep up with some of those RS4.

Enjoy

http://picasaweb.google.com/Machiski/RecentlyUpdated?authkey=AX0rzmhA8Ho#

joeycuccaro
10-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Nice pics! Why did you blur out my nogaro in the mirror shot of the other? lol :)

MMAudiA4
10-29-2008, 11:24 AM
lol wasnt intentional at all.. was playing with some new editing software. I have the original. But i'm sure you have plenty of pics.

Your running the Royal Flush Cruise right? I got the flyer and was good to join you guys, but i dont think i can now. the wife told me i had "plans", which means she made plans for me.

If you have other events coming up and want some one to shoot some pics let me know. I'm learning and willing to do it assuming i dont have plans. :-)

93hrdtptt
10-30-2008, 09:14 AM
nice pics man! excellent quality

I was the nogaro behind you during the first leg lol

hope to see ya at another rally!

- Thomas

joeycuccaro
10-30-2008, 09:17 AM
lol wasnt intentional at all.. was playing with some new editing software. I have the original. But i'm sure you have plenty of pics.

Your running the Royal Flush Cruise right? I got the flyer and was good to join you guys, but i dont think i can now. the wife told me i had "plans", which means she made plans for me.

If you have other events coming up and want some one to shoot some pics let me know. I'm learning and willing to do it assuming i dont have plans. :-)

Yeah thats me. Hopefully your "plans" can change and ill see you on the 9th. this is our last one of the year, we probably wont be hosting another until May or June.