PDA

View Full Version : Audi of Huntington, LI

Charlescrs6
10-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Anyone have experience with them? I'm kind of fed up with them after I brought my car in for a warranty job 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it back. I needed a new TC and they were going to do the rotors at the same time. The service manager keeps telling me "tomorrow" it'll be done, ever since wednesday. I wish they'd just tell me when it will ACTUALLY be done. AHH

NYCS4Avant
10-27-2008, 05:56 PM
No experience with Hungtingon. But Storms Audi, Southampton. FTMFW. Hands down the best dealer I have ever worked with. Let me know if you want to go there.

kingofnyc
10-27-2008, 06:08 PM
No experience with Hungtingon. But Storms Audi, Southampton. FTMFW. Hands down the best dealer I have ever worked with. Let me know if you want to go there.

You know somebudy there. i take my car to riverside audi in nj. its a good dealership but its a pain to get there.

vcolo82
10-27-2008, 08:25 PM
I think I've been there once but that's it. I ONLY deal with Biener Audi. I have bought about 6 cars from them and every single time my experience is awesome. By far the best dealer....Hands Down!!!

yung turbo
10-27-2008, 10:55 PM
You know somebudy there. i take my car to riverside audi in nj. its a good dealership but its a pain to get there.

why dont you go to Audi of Manhattan?

Charlescrs6
10-28-2008, 05:17 AM
I think I've been there once but that's it. I ONLY deal with Biener Audi. I have bought about 6 cars from them and every single time my experience is awesome. By far the best dealer....Hands Down!!!

Yeah, I've heard a lot of good things about biener.

rayiish
10-28-2008, 05:59 AM
why dont you go to Audi of Manhattan?

is Audi of Manhattan any good? I went to Life Quality for maintanence and they aren't all that great. I went to Riverside to get my car chipped by Carson and he was a pretty cool guy and I bough my car from DCH Millburn which is a decent dealership also.