PDA

View Full Version : +=+ Murphy's Law Reared its Head +=+

audisnapr
10-01-2004, 05:17 PM
wouldn't you know it, the night before my first track day, my driver's side window decided to take a dump [mad]

With the windows down I rolled into the gas station for 93. On my way out I was rolling up the windows as I was headed to the car wash right next door.

The driver's side window was coming up all crooked, at about a 30degree angle. It only went up about 1/3 of the way before I noticed it and stopped. So I rolled it back down which really didn't seam to help. So when I pulled into the car wash, I had to get out and help the window up and into place, otherwise it won't line up. I was finally able to help it seat correctly and now it's closed completely. I didn't mess with it because I don't want it to fall down into the door this late in the game.

I know during autoX events I have to keep my window down, so at least that won't be a problem.

Any idea what's going on it there? Is it the regulator or the guides or something else?

Burntaudi
10-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Window regulator

SFexBOY
10-01-2004, 05:50 PM
i noticed my drivers window shuts w/ a *thunk*....is this a sign that my regulator is goin bad?