PDA

View Full Version : FK Headlights?

a4drhore
07-21-2008, 08:41 PM
So at waterfest this year...

i bought my snub mount and bracket from o34 and their street tranny and motor mounts

smoked sidemarkers

and some stickers for fun...

but at the NGP tent i saw they have b5 single piece all black or chrome FK headlights....i believe they are angel eye headlights...

what are your thoughts and opinions on these?

my audi is black with 20% tints and wasnt sure if i wanted to go with the clear or smoked look on the car...

please post some pics of your car to help me decide and a few maybe at night with the angel eyes on...

i was never really a HUGE fan on them even when i had my VW but Valeo ecodes are some serious female deer that i dont have.

TIA!

Seerlah
07-21-2008, 10:46 PM
i was never really a HUGE fan on them even when i had my VW but Valeo ecodes are some serious female deer that i dont have.

TIA!

What does that expression mean. That it is too expensive for you to afford. You could always get replicas such as Depo or Hellix for roughly the same price or less than the Valeo Ecode headlights. Plus the Valeo's are incredibly hard to come by now a days.

And I am not really a big fan of the angel eyes. I was at first, but the more and more they get bashed the more and more I earned disdain towards them. I would not get them personally, but it is your car and you should choose whatever you want to do with your car.

And seeing how you are prefacelift, it might be a little easier to find Valeo Ecode headlights. Plus you have the option of the Black Housing Ecode for the headlights. Us facelift guys don't. Those on a black A4 and RS4 grill with blacked out trim would look nice.

a4drhore
07-22-2008, 08:18 AM
well the guy i bought the car from i think converted it to the one piece headlights, because that is what is on the car now.

and serious female deer is doe aka money. so yes you are correct.

BONFIRE074
07-22-2008, 08:23 AM
idk go with oem 1-piece headlights and do the clear corner mod if ur strapped for cash.

a4drhore
07-22-2008, 08:43 AM
well i remember back when i first got the car about a month ago, i looked into the valeo ecodes and it was like 900$ or something like that and there is no way i can afford that, but i just looked at ECS and they have the xenon ready ones for about 700$....

is there anyway to make the non xenon ones have HIDS? and im not sure if i have xenon headlights or not. thats why im a little confused.