PDA

View Full Version : Owners of Black TT Coupe

Kman
09-22-2004, 03:43 PM
I have an opportunity to pick up a 2005 3.2 TT coupe at a good price, however my color selection is limited to black with navigator gray interior.....I've never owned a black car before and wanted to get some feedback from you guys on the quality of Audi's non metalic paint jobs.......how difficult is black to maintain.....thanks for your help......

Gman
09-22-2004, 06:28 PM
I recently sold a Black jeep
And the sales man could not believe that I drove it year round.
All you need to do is wash weekly and wax every other month.
At least that is how I treat my cars, and I have never seen rust on any of them.
I even have a "91" acura that I just gave my son, and his buddies ask him to sell it to them all the time. That Mother shine like the day I picked it up. OK so the pin stripping is missing from all that waxing, Who cares.[:D]

midn12ght
09-24-2004, 06:30 PM
the only thing i can say is if you do get one, you might want to look into xpel clear bra for the front portion. other than that, my paint has been great. your car will look dirTTy every 3 days, but damn- nothing is sexier than black.

Gman
09-24-2004, 07:09 PM
The only thingSEXIER than a Black TT is an Amulet RED TT , But it has to be clean. [:p]

Hutash
09-26-2004, 02:49 AM
As for the quality of non-metalic paint, my white TT has great paint. no problems in 1700o miles. Black is a great color for a TT, almost went black myself, but the white is a very rare TT color, hence my choice. Black need alot of cleaning, but it is the sexiest color.

midn12ght
10-01-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Gman
The only thingSEXIER than a Black TT is an Amulet RED TT , But it has to be clean. [:p]
nothing is sexier than black. you don't see victoria secret models touting around in commercials in red lace now do ya? ;)

Gman
10-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by midn12ght
nothing is sexier than black. you don't see victoria secret models touting around in commercials in red lace now do ya? ;)
Oh ya like I give a sh!t what they have on[:p]
They have to much on NO matter what color it it.[;)]

midn12ght
10-04-2004, 06:46 PM
now THAT is a man answer if i ever heard one!