PDA

View Full Version : I have been busy this week! And next week I will be busy again!

Ewok_Fetus
05-31-2008, 08:50 PM
As of right now, I don't have pics of the mod I did today, but it was the dark B6 coolant resivoir... But this week, I have been prepping and painting my wheels... I used BBQ paint and should last quite a while...

Next weekends mod includes H&R race and Bilsteins... Just a thought, but should I also paint my exhaust black or leave it?

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC_2239.JPG
http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC_2235.JPG

317ssayzarc
05-31-2008, 08:52 PM
dirty much lol? [:D]

Ewok_Fetus
05-31-2008, 08:53 PM
Ass! LOL!! Notice what kind of road I have to drive down... Our driveway is almost a mile long... All dirt... Fun to rally down sometimes...

317ssayzarc
05-31-2008, 08:55 PM
Ass! LOL!! Notice what kind of road I have to drive down... Our driveway is almost a mile long... All dirt... Fun to rally down sometimes...

yea and im sure you will get someone in here soon telling you to dump it really low lol... [>_<][rolleyes][:D]

Ewok_Fetus
05-31-2008, 08:57 PM
I am scared to drop it with the road we live on! Good thing it is my parents place and we won't be living here for long... Well, at least until I get a job...

94jedi
05-31-2008, 09:25 PM
I am scared to drop it with the road we live on! Good thing it is my parents place and we won't be living here for long... Well, at least until I get a job...

hey no worries bro. I'm glad to see you're doing something you enjoy and staying positive. keep it up man. you'll be back in no time![up]

Ewok_Fetus
05-31-2008, 09:29 PM
hey no worries bro. I'm glad to see you're doing something you enjoy and staying positive. keep it up man. you'll be back in no time![up]

Thanks Jedi! This little Ewok is on his way to a better life! I haven't had too many problems since I have been relaxed, taking it easy... Since I have been active and positive about getting a job, wife and I have been getting better and my depression is slowly disappearing... Still cannot do a lot of stuff I want to do but I am getting better!

sean1.8t
05-31-2008, 09:48 PM
nice.

im ceramic coating or painting my muffler black when i get the chance. should look much better than the rust look i got going on now! so i say go for it

Ewok_Fetus
05-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Hahah, yeah... Right now the bottom 1/3 of my tips are black from soot anyways, so I figure, be lazy and paint the whole thing black so I never have to polish again...