PDA

View Full Version : Inline 5 tech forum? or pre 95 Audi forum?

uberaudi
09-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Theres not much to compare when it comes ot the inline 5 motors, early inline 4's (16v motor barrowed from VW for some of the 90's) for some of the etch talk with newer audi's. might attract some more users with a inline5 tech or pre 95 tech forum. Just a thought, might not be enough inline 5 guys out there to make it strive but I dunno.

Anthony
09-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Yeah, if the demand is there we will certainly build it. We do have the Misc Audi/Classics Forum. [:)]

uberaudi
09-13-2004, 05:55 PM
misc?!?! I am shocked and aphauled, if it wasnt for the I5ers none of you would be puttin it down for audi >=\... its ok tho... some people dont respect there roots... its fine...

foofighter
09-13-2004, 06:03 PM
uber i'm right there with you bud...it's unfortunate that the "classics" are in the hands of the few so the traffic isn't there that much.

Bring some of your other buds over and this will necessitate us having to do this.

Anthony
09-13-2004, 06:31 PM
No need to question my personal love and respect for the older Audis. I'm even ditching my B5 in favor of something a bit older.

As Foo and I said, if the demand is there we shall build it. There's little else I'd like more than to have more diversity up in here.

Perhaps an "Inline Tech Forum" or something of the like will help to bring the pople?