View Full Version : HELP - can't find out where this connector goes!

05-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Trying to put my car back together after my valve bending fiasco and just need to do the radiator support and various small things. Cars been down for 3 weeks, I can't stand it anymore [headbang]

Its a green connector with a purple base, comes from the same wiring harness that has the AC condensor connection and the hood closing switch connection. It runs out of line right about to the second fan and is like a single pin type connector.

I can't find where it plugs in, anyone know?

05-03-2008, 10:53 AM
A/C compressor

05-03-2008, 10:56 AM

whereabouts? I couldn't locate a reference to this connection anywhere in the Bentley or online. My wiring behind the fan shroud is all kinds of dislocated. It seems like a giant PITA.

05-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Follow the wire from the AC compressor and this will connect to it .It clips to the front panel in a little white clip thing

05-03-2008, 01:11 PM
So its just like the one in this pic on the lower left right?


05-03-2008, 01:57 PM
yep, connects to that, then clips to the nice plastic front panel we have

05-04-2008, 03:39 AM
thats the one that you nearly rip apart when taking the radiator support off if you don't know any better :)

05-04-2008, 06:46 AM
compressor clutch 12+ feed. mine connected on the pass side right close to the compressor.