PDA

View Full Version : Going down under this summer! I need suggestions!

EuroTrA4sh
05-02-2008, 03:01 AM
so yeah, I'll be traveling to Australia may 29 thru june 27 with 3 guy friends. one of the guys' girlfriend is studying abroad in Newcastle so that's where we will be staying most of the time. I need tips/suggestions from locals of where the hot spots are![up] so far agenda includes visiting sydney, skydiving, great barrier reaf. any tips of where to go will be greatly appriciated!
thnx

oneseba
05-02-2008, 11:13 AM
I've never been to but friends told me Australia is bangin' place, plenty of fun. You don't even have to plan for it, just get your butt over is what I heard. One place I really wanted to go to though is Philip Island, rent a sportbike and ride the track for days [up][up]

Aussie's are a friendly and fun lot eventhough the women have certain funkiness in them [:D]

Nico
05-02-2008, 03:27 PM
All depends on how much time/money you have. You need to remember Australia is bigger than you think it takes a long time to travel around unless you fly, but then its expensive. The ideal places to visit if money and time were no object would be:
Sydney
Melbourne
Tasmania
Cairns - the great barrier reef, From cairns you can also go to places like port Douglas, Mosman gorge etc...
Kakadu national park - again if you like nature, its a big rainforest
Uluru - have to see our big rock.
Byron bay

Thats just a few I can think of now but there is plenty more.