PDA

View Full Version : Chris Tapp----ME7 Tuning Software

aaronamerica
04-26-2008, 07:59 PM
anybody know anything about this ME7 Tuning Software I saw on his website, is this like lemmiwinks where we can tweek our cars ounce we have his software?? http://www.eurodyne.ca/Eurodyne/index.html

beejohn
04-26-2008, 09:12 PM
you are ndbw, so unfortunately you cannot use lemmiwinks to tweak your car.

Poopie
04-27-2008, 12:07 AM
i'll let you know. i'll be running the me7 software soon.

aaronamerica
04-27-2008, 01:33 AM
i'll let you know. i'll be running the me7 software soon.

hmmm so this is something new or something... dont you already have tapp tuning

TQMB5
04-27-2008, 02:57 AM
he "has" tapp tuning but his car got totalled.. i think what he is saying is that he found a avant that is me7 and he is getting a tune which is SWEET because i have been waiting for tapp to come out with a tune for MY2000 for a while now. POOPIE, if you are able fill us in please, it may be a big help to me in the near future. if you have to pm me but i need to know as im trying to decide if i want to put my turbo on my car or sell it. Also good luck with all your shit of finding a new car/ dealing with insurance

killa
04-27-2008, 06:05 AM
anybody know anything about this ME7 Tuning Software I saw on his website, is this like lemmiwinks where we can tweek our cars ounce we have his software?? http://www.eurodyne.ca/Eurodyne/index.html

No, it is a full file which eliminates the MAF and is calibrated to get a reference from the MAP (pressure) instead.
works great

aaronamerica
04-27-2008, 08:15 AM
No, it is a full file which eliminates the MAF and is calibrated to get a reference from the MAP (pressure) instead.
works great

awwww ok I see, so this is only for the dbw cars right?

killa
04-27-2008, 06:06 PM
awwww ok I see, so this is only for the dbw cars right?

Yes.
Unless you want to convert the MAF into a MAP, but that's a whole different subject

aaronamerica
04-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Yes.
Unless you want to convert the MAF into a MAP, but that's a whole different subject

thats a pretty good idea, that would eliminate the piping for the ford maf

Poopie
04-27-2008, 07:36 PM
i just found out i have to run a maf on a 2000. I'm bummed.