PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

IPT Trans
04-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi all!

Welcome to the new Transmission & Drivetrain Forum which we are sponsoring / hosting.

Hopefully, my partner Joe, myself, Ty or reps from IPT will be able to get here from time to time to answer any of the transmission or drivetrain questions that we may be able to help with.

I am also planning to post some tech articles to perhaps get the ball rolling within the next few days.

Thanks for visiting.

-John, IPT Performance Transmissions (http://www.importperformancetrans.com/)

Anthony
04-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Great to have this forum up and running. Really looking forward to the knowledge being brought to us all, by John and his team at IPT. [up]

lorvar
04-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Good stuff. Hopefully the do's and dont's of tiptronic power. Sounds like an oxymoron.

dannyn424
04-23-2008, 02:44 PM
people have different results from your tcs.. what is the warranty and would u stand by ur product if it breaks soon after the warranty expired.......

Reich
04-24-2008, 11:06 PM
How many miles can i expect to do with my stock lockup seal? Of couse it's a b5.

A4Avant02
04-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Great to have this, especialy for us tip folks!

pas6201
04-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Yes more info on the tiptronic!!!

johnkent1212
05-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Hi all!

Welcome to the new Transmission & Drivetrain Forum which we are sponsoring / hosting.

Hopefully, my partner Joe, myself, Ty or reps from IPT will be able to get here from time to time to answer any of the transmission or drivetrain questions that we may be able to help with.

I am also planning to post some tech articles to perhaps get the ball rolling within the next few days.

Thanks for visiting.

-John, IPT Performance Transmissions (http://www.importperformancetrans.com/)

John,

So happy to see that you guys are sponsoring this drivetrain forum. If I was to buy a used built tranny from a former customer of yours (fully built), is there any way that I'd be able to tell you guys built the tranny without actually opening it up (such as any stamping on the tranny, etc)?

Thanks,

John