View Full Version : shock question

04-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Quick question I am trying to find out what a part is called and maybe where I can find it at a descent price. The front shocks has the spring seat on top but what is the part called that actually has the 2 bolts on it that slips up through the frame so you can secrure the whole shock assembly down to the front end. I apparently either tightened too much or too loose one of the bolt and sheered it right off, now I only have one bolt holding the assembly on. I need to purchase that part and and any other part that you guys would recommend at that time when I am under their and have the whole shock assembly removed. Thanks in advance.[headbang][wrench]