PDA

View Full Version : Good LA body Shop?

kaotik411
04-09-2008, 05:31 PM
So, I just got my passanger door keyed. Pretty Fing excited about that! [headbang] But then I realized it might be a good thing I have a few door dings (7) through out both sides of the car and decided to get them all fixed. Does anyone know of a good shop in or around the LA area (I live in the South Bay) where I can get a good price with good work to get the work done?

Also I have been thinking about getting a new paint job and going with the flat black look. Any ups or downs I might expect with this? Also any ideas of what the price would cost?

Any help would be great.

lunamarA4
04-09-2008, 05:52 PM
So, I just got my passanger door keyed. Pretty Fing excited about that! [headbang] But then I realized it might be a good thing I have a few door dings (7) through out both sides of the car and decided to get them all fixed. Does anyone know of a good shop in or around the LA area (I live in the South Bay) where I can get a good price with good work to get the work done?

Also I have been thinking about getting a new paint job and going with the flat black look. Any ups or downs I might expect with this? Also any ideas of what the price would cost?

Any help would be great.

If you dont mind going to LA then call Beverly Hills Audi
They have a shop on 3rd 1 block east of Beverly[up]

dobos100
04-09-2008, 06:48 PM
EUROCAMPER behind Wicked Motrosport in the Vallley.
Highly recommend the guy, painted 3 cars for me already, awsome quality for a price you will not find anywhere.
818-904-0080 tell him Roland sent you.

fred2ka4
04-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Try Auto Explosion in Gardena CA. They painted my Sentra as well as many other show cars, as well as all the body work and paint on the Widebody A4 that graces the cover of this months EuroTuner magazine.

They do great work and are reasonably priced.

Stance McNasty
04-09-2008, 07:18 PM
hey check the socal section. there was a body shop thread not too long ago.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176166

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198559

JMG
04-09-2008, 10:09 PM
I just got my Audi back today from PACIFIC AUDI PORSCHE VW LEXUS. If you are in the south bay they are on Western north of the 405. They did an EXCELLENT job. They use factory paint from Germany, and are the body shop for Pacific Audi. I can't say if they are cheap or not since I didn't care because my insurance was paying for it, but it was $1800 for repaint and repair of the drivers side front and rear door and rear quarter panel.

kaotik411
04-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks guy I appreciate all the help, that scratch is becoming more and more of an eye sore every minute. I'm gonna try the place in Gardena. Thats pretty close to home.

Thanks again.

Accel
04-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I've had good experiences with DTM Autohaus / M1 Autobody.