PDA

View Full Version : New Audi and B5 owner

CTdriver
03-29-2008, 09:13 AM
In a few weeks im going to pick up my 2000 A4 I do have a question and searched but I really can't find the answers here. I will be changing the stock Bose radio with an Aftermarket unit and will be changing both front and rear speakers so I don't need to do any hack wiring for the speakers right? All I need is just the new HU and the wire harness for the aftermarket unit and I should be ok?

blacka4
03-29-2008, 09:23 AM
There is a lot more wiring that you will have to change if I remember correctly. Like the rear amp wiring and speakers also I do believe

CTdriver
03-29-2008, 09:27 AM
There is a lot more wiring that you will have to change if I remember correctly. Like the rear amp wiring and speakers also I do believe

Ahh good thing I asked.. I thought those people were the ones who just wanted to leave the stock speakers and just change the head unit.. So I have to look at rewiring the rears and the front then?

Also another question I wanted to switch the bulbs to LED's I saw the threads here but no one really said what bulbs the sockets use for the rear plate lights and the footwell lights in the car.

All I got is the dome light uses a 39mm festoon bulb and I think the door Courtesy lights use a 194?