PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing when turning left

Borden
03-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Well i just got my car back from the shop and the fender was cutting into the tire so there are some slices in the tire but they fixed that, but my problem still presistes but now its only really when im turning left...i laid down on the ground and had my gf turn the wheel left and right and i cant seem to see if its rubbing anywhere my hand didnt seem to touch anything so what could it be?????[confused] this is kinda annoying to hear a very loud buzzing noise

Brooksthepro
03-13-2008, 01:45 PM
power steering fluid low? it will make a noise if its just a TINY bit under the Minimum line.

.Mad Hatter.
03-13-2008, 01:54 PM
check the PS fluid...will it make the sound when in motion as well as when stastionary>?

Borden
03-13-2008, 02:03 PM
just checked and the level is perfect...on a side note does anyone know the battery size for the key fobs, went to use my spare and opened it up and there is no battery in it

it only makes the sound when it is moving

Brooksthepro
03-13-2008, 02:05 PM
u said it was ur spair. so why not check your regular keys batteries? lol

Borden
03-13-2008, 02:15 PM
u said it was ur spair. so why not check your regular keys batteries? lol

lol the problem with having a little puppy that likes to bite everything is well he took them out side and i have no idea where they went...but the real problem is that hes to damn cute to fully yell at

Brooksthepro
03-13-2008, 02:24 PM
hahahaha, damn, i woulda been so pissed if my dog ran off with a $200 dollar key and lost it! lol

i just opened my key up and their is one panasonic CR2032 3Volt battery in it.

Borden
03-13-2008, 02:27 PM
thank you very much good sir

AnthraciteA4
03-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Is anything HVAC related running when you are making these left turns? If so, its probably your fan.

maxspeed
03-13-2008, 03:08 PM
heh screw the dog, i personally lost BOTH of my key fobs, now im rockin the vanity key, had a copy of that made too lol, i dont have the coolest part of my car anymore, the switchblade [:(]

Brooksthepro
03-13-2008, 03:11 PM
i wonder if anyone has actually sharpened the key sides to make it a real switchblade [evilsmile][up][up][up]

Borden
03-13-2008, 03:29 PM
Is anything HVAC related running when you are making these left turns? If so, its probably your fan.

by HVAC do you mean airconditioning?? sorry dont know what HVAC is but i always set my ac to 69 and auto

i love how my thread went from help me find a buzzing noise to i lost my key to can you sharpen the switchblade key into a real switchblade???

but it was entirely my fault so blame no one...and brooks i have wondered the same thing it would be useful for at least opening boxes<-- that was annoying for a good 2 weeks...hey ill just wip out my key and open a box ohh wait its f*&kin square![headbang]

Brooksthepro
03-13-2008, 03:35 PM
by HVAC do you mean airconditioning?? sorry dont know what HVAC is but i always set my ac to 69 and auto

i love how my thread went from help me find a buzzing noise to i lost my key to can you sharpen the switchblade key into a real switchblade???

but it was entirely my fault so blame no one...and brooks i have wondered the same thing it would be useful for at least opening boxes<-- that was annoying for a good 2 weeks...hey ill just wip out my key and open a box ohh wait its f*&kin square![headbang]

or stabbing sour apple jolly rancher eaters in the jaw.

ok back on topic.

AnthraciteA4
03-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Borden,
Yes I meant heating or air conditioner. This thread (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40242)talks about it, and links to a DIY on how to fix the problem.

As far as sharpening switch blade keys, I found a switchblade Volvo key and ground the tip to a sword point /|\ It was pretty sweet for random pokings and opening letters.

Borden
03-13-2008, 08:33 PM
thanks Anthracite im going to try this DIY to see if it fixes it, when i came home from work i tried turning off the A/C but the noise still persisted i think tomorrow before work im going to try this DIY and then maybe remove the inner wheel well liner see if that works also..could a bad alignment also cause this noise??

AnthraciteA4
03-13-2008, 08:53 PM
It depends on the squeaking you are talking about, our cars are pretty well known for needing some assistance in terms of the bushings in the front suspension.

Best of luck, let us know how it turns out.

Borden
03-16-2008, 09:02 PM
bump becuase new information......i had two friends in the car and the person in the rear passagner seat said that the noise was very very loud back there, so i am led to believe that the noise is comming from the rear passagner wheel...i dont think it is rubbing but willl check tomarrow, any ideas what it could be....

i need to go to bed to much drinking and smoking tonight[:p][:D][>_<]