PDA

View Full Version : bussing noise??

Borden
03-04-2008, 12:00 PM
searched but all i found was JHM short throw shifter stuff...the buzzing increases in noise as my speed goes up it seems to be from the front passenger wheel..i am lowered and i did get in a minor fender bender on that side..i got down on the ground and couldn't see the tire rubbing anywhere..what could it be the wheel bearing?? how much is that to replace?..is there any way to prevent this sort of thing from happening agian? or does it just happen TIA[:)]

whoace
03-04-2008, 03:34 PM
searched but all i found was JHM short throw shifter stuff...the buzzing increases in noise as my speed goes up it seems to be from the front passenger wheel..i am lowered and i did get in a minor fender bender on that side..i got down on the ground and couldn't see the tire rubbing anywhere..what could it be the wheel bearing?? how much is that to replace?..is there any way to prevent this sort of thing from happening agian? or does it just happen TIA[:)]

Wheel bearing is more of a whirring noise. But it does sound like the wheel bearing needs to be replaced.