PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the best B5 in SoCal?



tuningwerks
08-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Post em' up here....looking to cover a B5 specifically in an upcoming issue...

TIA

Mike~p
08-26-2004, 12:04 AM
not i....its quick but mostly stock on the outside

SuperbSantorin4
08-26-2004, 12:13 AM
One of Simpplys creations(InspectaDeck's 11 second Nagaro) would be the best in Cali. Other than that there is BeattheWRX's widebody RS4 conversion that was bought by Pro Racer Chad Block.

tuningwerks
08-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Can you guys put me in contact with these cars?

Thanks in advance....

Devious27t
08-26-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by tuningwerks
Can you guys put me in contact with these cars?

Thanks in advance....

contact Jeff Moss at the torque-factory, the cars that he builds put down some serious power and they look nice also....

angryswede
08-26-2004, 02:43 PM
my vote's for silvant's a4.
or one of that one dude who got his license suspended for a MIP up in norcal, I don't remember his name, but he has a sweet nagaro s4 with a bunch of stuff, not an avant though.

SuperbSantorin4
08-26-2004, 05:50 PM
You can reach Inspecta Decks nagaro at eric@gtwlaw.com
You can reach BeatTheWRX @ andsurfholt@yahoo.com, This is a pic of his B5.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/SuperbSantorings/newsig.jpg

wnut
08-26-2004, 06:03 PM
funkweasl

Todeshandler
08-26-2004, 06:26 PM
My avant. The only 400+whp station wagon I know of in the states.[:D] I am fron Vegas but am in SoCal at least once or twice a month.

Most recent dyno plot
http://lvs4.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10002/normal_dyno.jpg

Pics from the dyno day (stickers were on the car just for the dyno day... no longer on the car)
http://lvs4.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10002/normal_IMG_2494.jpg
http://lvs4.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10002/normal_IMG_2498%7E0.jpg http://lvs4.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10002/normal_IMG_2572.jpg

More pics here
http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/users/71856.phtml

email me for more pics and mod info

agravic 2.0
08-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Hey albert, met you at A1 a few times. I don't have much bling on the outside but i have alot of electronics to share if tuningwerks wants a interior and electronics spread.

angryswede
08-26-2004, 08:42 PM
how are you liking the k04 setup? I'd love to check your car out sometime when I'm in vegas (I got 3 or 4 times a year, maybe for a couple days next week even)


Originally posted by avantS4
My avant. The only 400+whp station wagon I know of in the states.[:D] I am fron Vegas but am in SoCal at least once or twice a month.

email me for more pics and mod info

Todeshandler
08-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by angryswede
how are you liking the k04 setup? I'd love to check your car out sometime when I'm in vegas (I got 3 or 4 times a year, maybe for a couple days next week even)

k04 setup is nice. I am really happy with the power it is putting down. I will be in SoCal all next week. But other than that let me know any time you are coming to Vegas and we can meet up.

audibiturbo650
08-27-2004, 02:13 AM
Yeah someone posted em, search AW

OverSpun
08-27-2004, 02:49 AM
damn, thats some rough competition.... no way could a little 1.8Ter take this competition with these badass S4s

angryswede
08-27-2004, 02:53 AM
I think i'm going to be there monday afternoon or so and then come home tuesday night. short trip this time, for magic.

then next month for interbike / the usopen of supercross and again in november for SEMA
late january for SIA also.

I go there pretty often, all in the late summer / fall / early winter it seems.

I'll pm you and let you know when we're going to be there for sure next week. maybe we can hook up. I'd love to check out your car, but know it will be the nail in the coffin for me getting an s4 as well.



Originally posted by avantS4
k04 setup is nice. I am really happy with the power it is putting down. I will be in SoCal all next week. But other than that let me know any time you are coming to Vegas and we can meet up.

Silvant
08-29-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by avantS4
http://lvs4.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10002/normal_IMG_2572.jpg




my goodness...

[]D[][]V[][]D
08-29-2004, 07:16 PM
damn, both of thbose are siiiiick cars

E Fresh
08-29-2004, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by audibiturbo650
http://www.duhengineering.com/fmic/gallery/s4/04/06.jpg

very nice....seriously, such a sick color.

KaiDaRudeboy
08-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by SuperbSantorin4
You can reach Inspecta Decks nagaro at eric@gtwlaw.com
You can reach BeatTheWRX @ andsurfholt@yahoo.com, This is a pic of his B5.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/SuperbSantorings/newsig.jpg

Widebody B5's are so sick!!! Makes me want a Widebody B5 S4.....

Paul_858
08-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Got Duh? :) those are nice cars!

Todeshandler
08-30-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by audibiturbo650
Yeah someone posted em, search AW

Searched and found nothing. Got a link? Talked with a few others and they said they never saw them either. Better yet why not just repost them here?

tuningwerks
08-31-2004, 04:06 PM
Thanks for everyones help!! The Audi community is badass - we've got some great Audi coverage in the next few issues...stay tuned!

piaadoll
08-31-2004, 05:39 PM
i hope tuningwerks can slip a glimpse of a yellow b5 in their issue.

[:D]

bugzy
08-31-2004, 06:27 PM
its like Duh !! :)

damn duh fmic's are da bomb !