PDA

View Full Version : Its all good!

MikTip
02-17-2008, 10:15 AM
Problem solved...[:D]

Thanks for all your concerns...its be a thrill... [az]

audiFUEGO
02-17-2008, 10:27 AM
That sucks he's taking so long to send it out, but I can personally vouch for Kyle as he was an A+ seller with me.

No need to call him out like this so early in the game. Have some patience.

prey
02-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Yea man, don't worry about it, Kyle's a good kid, I've been to his house a few times now and has helped me out numerous times.

VOoDooGTX
02-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Dude that guy drove a hour + in a snow storm to come Detail my car for like 40$. Hes like a saint haha, don't worrie about him.

MikTip
02-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Fixed

AnthraciteA4
02-17-2008, 10:52 AM
1. You are posting on AudiZine not AudiWorld... if you want to abbreviate it would be "properly conduct business here on AZ"

2. It was 5 days, part of which encompassed Valentines Day and the weekend after. People often have lives on weekends not to mention that not a lot of regular shipping usually takes place. Its not like you paid extra for expedited shipping. If you dropped an extra $50 to have it sent over night, it'd be different. Go pop a Valium and chill out. You've got a couple of people who know him personally vouching for him. People do have lives outside of the internet and sometimes stuff happens. There is no point in ruining somebody's reputation as a seller over something trivial like this.

3. I REALLY don't think that this would be the appropriate spot to post this. We've got a whole section for buyer and seller feedback, an off topic section, as well as a B5 Chatterbox.

BrokeDown[20V]
02-17-2008, 10:53 AM
^^^EDIT: You beat me to the punch.

Just a heads up AW- Audiworld, This is AZ-Audizine.

Reguardless, Your right he should keep in contact with you, but its only 5 days, no need to bash on him yet.

Stampy
02-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Seems like this guy has some good references man. I'm sure he has just been busy. True yes he should probably have given you a heads up. Life doesn't always allow for these things. No reason for him to get bashed.

audiFUEGO
02-17-2008, 11:02 AM
I doubt this will ruin Kyle's seller rep since he's pretty well known around these parts as someone who wont screw you over.

As much as I hate to, I have to agree with you that Kyle should be at least returning your PMs. Give him a break, as others have said, this week harbored a holiday and 2 of your 5 days are weekend days.

MikTip
02-17-2008, 11:10 AM
See first post...

biketsai
02-17-2008, 11:19 AM
When I sell something here on AZ, I inform the person, the same day they pay, of when and how the item will ship. I've been doing the same on Ebay for over 7 years. Same on AW for over 7 years. The same on AudiGeeks.... Its how I conduct business.

While waiting several days might not bother you at all, I tend to treat people how I would like to be treated. This includes proper communication. Informing the buyer of exactly when the item they paid for will ship, and who the shipper will be. Usually within the same day and emailing the buyer the tracking number.

I find time in my busy, hecktik life to take care of people who pay me money for items I sell. I dont wait days, or make them have to hunt me down for answers....

Feb 12th was a Tuesday....

I fully understand about holidays, weekends and personal lives, and I fully understand theres a right way and a wrong way to conduct business.
I dont think Kyle will screw you over. Maybe you should send him a message on Audizine and check the box that notifies you if he has read it.

AudiRacerS4
02-20-2008, 10:40 AM
wow i'm surprised I missed this thread. everything has been sorted out and his package went out. for all the people who vouched for me I thank you and you all pretty much hit the nail on the head with me being busy and having a life outside AZ...19 credits this semester ftl since i have no life lol... leading up to v-day was hectic and then presidents weekend was a no go for shipping.