PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the theives

GOROSSI46
02-03-2008, 05:52 PM
So my car has been sitting awhile since I have been driving my company van lately keeping miles off the ride. Well it was dark out tonight when I went to take the A4 for a ride. Get to the gas station and look at my trunk lid and my damn m3 lip spoiler was ripped off all that was left was the double sided tape and a bunch of scratches where they tried to pry the damn thing off. Are people this freaking cheap? I was on fire when I saw that ish. Hopped on ebay and got another one coming painted for $61. My car looks naked with out it. I can't believe these freaking people man. I guess it coulda been worse and they could have my wheels too.

A4 KiDD 810
02-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Wow those are some desperate losers.

dmaize
02-03-2008, 07:49 PM
haha that is some cheap shit. i am really sorry but something like this should be in a honda forum, i didn't think audi guys were that cheap. are there scratches that wont be covered by the new lip?

Euro-Tuner
02-03-2008, 08:26 PM
sounds like something that would go down in Methuen...Im just a couple minutes from you next to Merrimac, I dont think Ive seen your car around

dubiraq05
02-03-2008, 08:27 PM
sorry bro:( at least they didnt jack ur wheels!

Nexus1155
02-03-2008, 08:32 PM
well it could have even been a honda guy too that took it... I know it was Honda guys that stole my headlights... I mean cmon seriously... guys arent suppose to touch other guys cars...

GOROSSI46
02-03-2008, 08:57 PM
haha that is some cheap shit. i am really sorry but something like this should be in a honda forum, i didn't think audi guys were that cheap. are there scratches that wont be covered by the new lip?

ya theres some scratches where they took a screwdriver to the lip. Im hoping I can rub them out since they aren't deep. Cheap sob's.

GOROSSI46
02-03-2008, 08:59 PM
sounds like something that would go down in Methuen...Im just a couple minutes from you next to Merrimac, I dont think Ive seen your car around

Ya I'm on the Lawrence line so you know what that means. I don't really drive my Audi much anymore. It just sits.