PDA

View Full Version : Fun run with non-typical BMW (owner)

Don Supreme
01-19-2008, 11:00 PM
So I went to check out RAI motorsports new shop in Towson, MD (Lots of space so expect some cool projects) and on the way back I ran into a brand new 645i Coupe... still had temp tags on it.

Now the funny thing is I have a whole host of crap wrong with my car and I was telling myself the whole night, don't drive fast, don't race anybody blah blah...

Anyway the 645i starts coming up on me hard, so what the heck I squeeze a gear or two out. I didn't think much of it...... Its kind of like a dog's bark (no bite, just bark), people usually back down, think twice, or look the other way after I do a pull.

Now comes the fun part. The guy pulls up to me and says "You didn't even give me a chance "(I didn't, I didn't feel like it) and then he says "you know you ain't got nothing on me"..... I laugh and say (thinking this might mean something) "This is low 12 second car"........ I am really trying to convince him not to race, because my car has some serious issues right now, but I will save that for another thread.....

He keeps talking shit so I open my cut out and rev, He says on green...............

Fucking A - --- 5200 RPM drops always seem to have whoa affect hahah.

I ripped him a NEW ONE.... I didn't just neck him out.. I anally raped him with no vasoline. It was like I was racing against a freaking Corolla. I put like 10 cars on him by time I was half way through third....

I hit the brake (as I always like to see my victim's face) and to my surprise unlike other BMW owner he says "God dam, your shit is fast, you got me good, do you race it?"

I respond yes thinking @ the track to myself. He then says that we should hook up so that he can put money on me for some races. (*lOl*) all the while I see his eyes scanning my car thinking..... I can't believe this brown piece of shit car just bussed my ass.

Good night. [drive]

biketsai
01-19-2008, 11:07 PM
Haha, good one.
That guy is probably pissed he just spent like 100k on a car that got beat.

Don Supreme
01-19-2008, 11:10 PM
They don't actually cost that much do they?

biketsai
01-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Sorry, actually around 70k

DeanUW
01-19-2008, 11:22 PM
hahahaha I laughed out loud when I read this

I anally raped him with no vasoline

badassb5
01-19-2008, 11:28 PM
LMAO, nice kill! Sounds like a pretty cool Bimmer owner :thumbup:

Ado
01-19-2008, 11:32 PM
wow. well congrats. why do people allways talsk shit and then get rapped.

jlien08
01-19-2008, 11:32 PM
love this story...

Tiluleshpingen
01-19-2008, 11:54 PM
it would have been even nicer if u cought it on camera

Ado
01-20-2008, 12:02 AM

ohh that would of been sweet

toaster
01-20-2008, 01:13 AM
whatever, the 6 series is ugly as shyte.

BigA1.8T
01-20-2008, 06:49 AM
thats funny as hell

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 07:47 AM

I have a rolling race against a e46 m3 on video. I can dig up the link if you haven't seen it already.

This was just a calm drive home that turned into the perfect opportunity to humble a BMW owner [;)].

The thing I enjoyed most is when I hit the brake he tried to catch up and talk.... Usually and I seriously mean 8 out of 10 times a BMW owner (mostly m3) will drive un-godly slow after losing a race so they don't have to look you in the face..... People take this stuff too serious sometimes.

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 07:49 AM
One more thing... A lot of people have a lot of thoughts about what a 1.8L 4 banger can do vs a V8, and even though I should know better.

I still get excited when I dust a V8 hahah.

audiness
01-20-2008, 07:51 AM
soo..... where are the pix of your car? how can you post a thread like this and have no pixorz?

mike-2ptzero
01-20-2008, 07:58 AM
I have a rolling race against a e46 m3 on video. I can dig up the link if you haven't seen it already.

This was just a calm drive home that turned into the perfect opportunity to humble a BMW owner [;)].

The thing I enjoyed most is when I hit the brake he tried to catch up and talk.... Usually and I seriously mean 8 out of 10 times a BMW owner (mostly m3) will drive un-godly slow after losing a race so they don't have to look you in the face..... People take this stuff too serious sometimes.

Now it is time to get the car fixed, take it back to the track and pick up some money races against some BMW's. What most people dont understand is that it is the "ugly" cars you have to watch out for.[;)]

One more thing... A lot of people have a lot of thoughts about what a 1.8L 4 banger can do vs a V8, and even though I should know better.

I still get excited when I dust a V8 hahah.

Oh I know that feeling. I try to run my car when I can at the local Summit events which is 99.9% V8's, its nice watching their jaws drop when they see me beating up on other V8's. I know a bunch of the local racers pretty well and even they were suprised to see a 4 cylinder family car running 134+ mph traps. The thing is that the V8's guys give you respect after seeing you running a quick 4 door 4 cylinder family car they have in their own garage or know people that do.

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 08:56 AM
^ I am glad you agree Mike.

I don't plan on running the car the car @ the track again unless I get the head work done. I am having cold feet about spending the money.

mike-2ptzero
01-20-2008, 09:00 AM
^ I am glad you agree Mike.

I don't plan on running the car the car @ the track again unless I get the head work done. I am having cold feet about spending the money.

What type of head work do you need done? What if you can spend less to get more?

We plan on adding a full engine build and head work to our site that will include a bunch of pull down options to choose from, of course at great prices.[:D]

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Less for more is always better in my book, but are we talking parts or labor?

For head work I want a lot. Here is what I had planned for 2008.

I wanted to rebuild and P&P an AEB core I have with the following parts:

12 New Intake
8 1mm oversize supertech
Upgraded Valve Springs
Titanium retainers
New Hydro Lifters
New Guides
Headgasket kit
Cat CAMS
Custom IM

and top it all of with a custom tune.

audiFUEGO
01-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Sweet story!

I stayed neck and neck once with a supercharged 330i...and he couldnt believe it.

quattro16
01-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Don I have all that in mind now also. And I still have never fired up my motor yet. My AWM head was just rebuilt with all new valves, seals. Now I'm think of taking it off and taking all the valves out and building an AEB head. Already got the AEB intake and just thinking of making a bigger plenum. Don you run a uni tune right? Lets take a ride up to Canada in the spring and get them custome tuned at Uni.

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 10:17 AM
^ I have been thinking something about that for quite some time. I can't go until all my hardware is done though.

RAI was planning a trip up in the summer to get some cars tuned and to watch the f1 grand prix, so I was also thinking about going with them.

mike-2ptzero
01-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Less for more is always better in my book, but are we talking parts or labor?

For head work I want a lot. Here is what I had planned for 2008.

I wanted to rebuild and P&P an AEB core I have with the following parts:

12 New Intake
8 1mm oversize supertech
Upgraded Valve Springs
Titanium retainers
New Hydro Lifters
New Guides
Headgasket kit
Cat CAMS
Custom IM

and top it all of with a custom tune.

Yes for parts and labor. We are a dealer for Eurocode which works with Cosworth for all their engine building. With the vendors we are working with we can pretty much get anything done at great prices. I am also looking into tuning solutions for the B5 turbo setups I sell and might be looking at contacting a few of the B5 tuners. Right now I have the B6 tuning covered. At this point I am also setup to sell the "ER" turbo kit once it is released which can be ordered with or without tuning.

quattro16
01-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Mike you should hook up with Unitronics. They are looking for dealers. Their big turbo files are going strong and almost any BT VW is running them now.

Don- same here everything has to be up to par before the trip. Im down let me know!

PRY4SNO
01-20-2008, 11:48 AM
It was like I was racing against a freaking Corolla. I put like 10 cars on him by time I was half way through third....

That's the shit right there.

Nice kill, up here an optioned 645Ci will run you about $130k off the lot.

bassed
01-20-2008, 01:16 PM
What type of head work do you need done? What if you can spend less to get more?

We plan on adding a full engine build and head work to our site that will include a bunch of pull down options to choose from, of course at great prices.[:D]

Is the site up yet?

bassed
01-20-2008, 01:20 PM
^ I have been thinking something about that for quite some time. I can't go until all my hardware is done though.

RAI was planning a trip up in the summer to get some cars tuned and to watch the f1 grand prix, so I was also thinking about going with them.

As soon as my car is dialed the plan has been at least for months to go up and get it custom tuned. Joe@ Axis, Joel (rallyvermont) and Scratchrob wanted to go up as well (they are all in N.E. which would be a nice little stop overnight for us). I'm down keep me posted, unless I go up well before spring (thinking next month or 2 it may happen).

onemoremile
01-20-2008, 01:33 PM
What most people dont understand is that it is the "ugly" cars you have to watch out for.[;)]

Ain't that the truth? I was in the stage 3- S4 on a road trip to Montreal when a rusty old CRX-HF at the light next to me honked. Dude had a shit eatin grin and gave us a big thumbs up. I pulled away hard and at the top of second he was next to me. He dropped it into third, spun, hooked, and got real small real quick. That dude threw a little sand in the vaseline.

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 01:55 PM
That dude threw a little sand in the vaseline.

[eek]...........................

bassed
01-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Ain't that the truth? I was in the stage 3- S4 on a road trip to Montreal when a rusty old CRX-HF at the light next to me honked. Dude had a shit eatin grin and gave us a big thumbs up. I pulled away hard and at the top of second he was next to me. He dropped it into third, spun, hooked, and got real small real quick. That dude threw a little sand in the vaseline.

Next car will be a DD that doesn't get modded, the B5 becomes the track/road racing car and then I make the B3 Passat if I don't sell it a sleeper, complete with rust and all (not on it yet but I will make it rust for added effect:))

.Mad Hatter.
01-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Don, what does your car look like...I dont think ive ever seen it?

great story BTW

bassed
01-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Don, what does your car look like...I dont think ive ever seen it?

great story BTW

2nd I can't recall pictures of anything but the engine. I'd like to see the whole shoot and shebang inside and out[up]

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 02:22 PM
(I wish Clint would chime in right about now)

My car is plane jane Brown/ Beige / Gold B5 A4. I have no external mods which means stock wheels, stock all season rubber, etc, etc.

A keen eye might notice a slightly different exhaust tip, big hole in my bumper for my intercooler, and a slightly lowered car (like 1")..... Its really not much to look at.

Here is what it looks like from the back: hahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gyIjCcFMiZA

pipe7284
01-20-2008, 02:25 PM
where is that race with the M3? i wanna see it.

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 02:37 PM
where is that race with the M3? i wanna see it.

I got another video. Its requires editing and I can't get on other computer right now.

!Warning! - Do not download if you are offended by explicit language.

- Closed Course -

Short description: E46 M3 vs 1.8t (ha)

A couple short bursts before the video starts rolling, but essentially I was waiting to verify that the camera man (AUDIA4_18T) was rolling on the video.

The M3 goes by me going @ very minimum 10 miles per hour faster than me @ WOT.....

After getting the go ahead from the camera man I punch it and try to catch up....

VIDEO:
RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS.

A4 vs e46 M3 (http://www.wisptech.net/images/misc/BTA4vsM3.avi)

....................[a4].................

Tiluleshpingen
01-20-2008, 03:02 PM

hell you bro i really want to see ur car in action [up]

AudiA4_20T
01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey Sean times like this makes you want to get that head built eh? lol

Vote for the funniest thing on AZ

"I ripped him a NEW ONE.... I didn't just neck him out.. I anally raped him with no vasoline. It was like I was racing against a freaking Corolla. I put like 10 cars on him by time I was half way through third.... "

mike-2ptzero
01-20-2008, 03:30 PM
(I wish Clint would chime in right about now)

My car is plane jane Brown/ Beige / Gold B5 A4. I have no external mods which means stock wheels, stock all season rubber, etc, etc.

A keen eye might notice a slightly different exhaust tip, big hole in my bumper for my intercooler, and a slightly lowered car (like 1")..... Its really not much to look at.

Here is what it looks like from the back: hahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gyIjCcFMiZA

So is it Melange Metallic like Fred2kA4's 2000 A4 or is it the Sable Brown Mica?

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Melange Metallic like Fred2kA4's 2000

B.G.
01-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Nice Kill man! Question though...where is that shop located in Towson?? I live in Cockeysville and I wanna check it out sometime this week[:D]

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Hey Sean times like this makes you want to get that head built eh? lol

Vote for the funniest thing on AZ

"I ripped him a NEW ONE.... I didn't just neck him out.. I anally raped him with no vasoline. It was like I was racing against a freaking Corolla. I put like 10 cars on him by time I was half way through third.... "

Actually times like this (thinking about my blown turbo or whatever is going on) makes me want to quit..............

Don Supreme
01-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Nice Kill man! Question though...where is that shop located in Towson?? I live in Cockeysville and I wanna check it out sometime this week[:D]

6309 Loch Raven Blvd. towson md 21286.

RAI MOTORSPORT
443 600 4982

Tiluleshpingen
01-21-2008, 01:13 AM
....................[a4].................

LOLED at M3 race." You cought up \ and then pieeeowww" [:D][:D] hahahah that was funny from that guy.. nice race thou
btw which E-cut out u use McCord, QTP, DMH?

Don Supreme
01-21-2008, 07:50 AM
^ Dmh

Tiluleshpingen
04-01-2008, 02:23 PM
hey don, you had any problems with DMH fitting the motor to the Y pipe?
cuz i am , the 3 bolts do not fit in the electric motor

Tiluleshpingen
04-01-2008, 03:28 PM
bump need help, am trying to install this.

burner799
04-01-2008, 04:45 PM
bmw doesn't make the 645 anymore.....only 650 and m6

Don Supreme
04-01-2008, 06:39 PM
hey don, you had any problems with DMH fitting the motor to the Y pipe?
cuz i am , the 3 bolts do not fit in the electric motor

Removed the stock bolts and installed longer ones.

Rosati
04-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Sick !

I drove one and it was pretty responsive......

Way to show that douche

Tiluleshpingen
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Removed the stock bolts and installed longer ones.

they're welded i belive! but thats not the major problem , thing is the bolts are too thick

docurley
04-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Nice kill and I loved the way you rapped him made me LOL.

Tiluleshpingen
04-02-2008, 07:52 AM
ok fixed it "i filed the those "rivets" to make the bolts fit :) boy is it laud and at tasty lol

Don Supreme
04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Did you feel a noticeable power increase with the ko3?

Don Supreme
04-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Sick !

I drove one and it was pretty responsive......

Way to show that douche

I bet it was...... BY NO MEANS is my car responsive. It drives like a dog. I just have more horsepower and the means to put it to the ground (Quattro).

You guys do realize this is an old thread?

Anyway, I haven't driven the car in over a month. It needs major work.

Low compression in #3 and #4 (but not as much). Right now I suspect head gasket, but not sure yet.

I am VERY VERY close to having my aeb core fully built, with cams and making this thing more powerful.... I probably will after I confirm the source of the motor issues.

fred2ka4
04-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Melange Metallic like Fred2kA4's 2000

I didn't know there were many other Melange colors out there ....... [:D] [up]

Got any pics?

Tiluleshpingen
04-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Did you feel a noticeable power increase with the ko3?

have not really opend it up.. too scared by cops[:D]
but i went WOT on 1st gear and myt BUTT dyno told me that the turbo is not choking anymore.
also i will try and run agaisnt a fella with MSP. which i ripped by 3-4 cars adn see if i made it 5 cars lol[:D]