PDA

View Full Version : Good By To A4

Squarrl
01-17-2008, 07:33 PM
I have been banned by my government for 6 months from driving since I have accumulated 3 speeding tickets in 2 years :(

Thus I am saying goodbye to my A4. I am not sure what car I will get in the future. Maybe another B5 S4 maybe a M3. We will see in the Future. Anyway good luck to all, and I will be putting up a poll to vote on which car I get in the future :P

SLC_S4
01-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Wow, if they did that here I would have been screwed a long time ago.

audiFUEGO
01-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Wow, if they did that here I would have been screwed a long time ago.

lol fuck canada

Yaktizzle417
01-17-2008, 07:43 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/128296083537501250kittycannotre.jpg

SoFresh
01-17-2008, 07:44 PM
wow... did you even bother to fight that with a lawyer? cause... thats easy to get off of, especially if you have a job you need to get to... shoot, they even let people who have had multiple DUIs drive (as long as its back and forth to work...)

I had more tickets than that within my first year of driving.... however that was 7-8 years ago (not sure how different the rules are now...)

Anyways, that sucks man. Look at the bright side... I guess your legs will get into shape [up]

EDIT: I just noticed you lived in Canada... and I have no idea how the heck you even managed to get one ticket up there let alone 3!!! Every time I've driven in Canada, everyone drives like a mad man from hell!!! and have even seen cops fly by me when I going about 20 mph over the speed limit lol....

Anyways... still sucks man.

A4Rollin
01-17-2008, 07:45 PM
"banned for 6 months" is the same thing as saying your liscence is "suspended". Now, i have a friend that is "banned" to drive in the state of SC because he had 3 DUI's in 2 months! Now thats a different story....

TQMB5
01-17-2008, 08:00 PM
hey i figured out your problem... you speed to much and thought you were baller shit... you should drive a 93 caviler...

Squarrl
01-17-2008, 08:04 PM
wow... did you even bother to fight that with a lawyer? cause... thats easy to get off of, especially if you have a job you need to get to... shoot, they even let people who have had multiple DUIs drive (as long as its back and forth to work...)

I had more tickets than that within my first year of driving.... however that was 7-8 years ago (not sure how different the rules are now...)

Anyways, that sucks man. Look at the bright side... I guess your legs will get into shape [up]

EDIT: I just noticed you lived in Canada... and I have no idea how the heck you even managed to get one ticket up there let alone 3!!! Every time I've driven in Canada, everyone drives like a mad man from hell!!! and have even seen cops fly by me when I going about 20 mph over the speed limit lol....

Anyways... still sucks man.

That is central Canada... I live Atlantic. Where everyone drives like they are asleep and under the limit. All my tickets were about 6-10 mph over the limit.

Rico750
01-17-2008, 08:08 PM
man that sucks.. see if you can fight it in court (for work reasons or so) btw: this means you cannot drive on the public road :) you can still drive on your own property and on the track right ?

Squarrl
01-17-2008, 08:08 PM
hey i figured out your problem... you speed to much and thought you were baller shit... you should drive a 93 caviler...

Ok i don't even know what baller shit is... but from this comment I know that i don't like you or appreciate your comments.

Though everyone here does drive cavaliers.

Squarrl
01-17-2008, 08:12 PM
man that sucks.. see if you can fight it in court (for work reasons or so) btw: this means you cannot drive on the public road :) you can still drive on your own property and on the track right ?

Yah that would probably be true. There is no track around here, plus at -12 its probably not smart to drive on it fast, my parents driveway is about 30 feet so that wouldnt be so much fun, yay more 3 point turns.
Anyway means more biking so ill loose some weight.

PS: I lawyers work better in US then here.

Rico750
01-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Yah that would probably be true. There is no track around here, plus at -12 its probably not smart to drive on it fast, my parents driveway is about 30 feet so that wouldnt be so much fun, yay more 3 point turns.
Anyway means more biking so ill loose some weight.

PS: I lawyers work better in US then here.

well 6 months.. by the summer you can drive again.. isnt to bad :)

A4Rollin
01-17-2008, 08:33 PM
in other words..... why would you have to sell your car if its only 6 months?

loustylez
01-17-2008, 08:35 PM
yah really, don't sell the car. from your sig anyway, looks like you've got a decent A4, and if it doesn't have that many miles on it, don't sell it, sheesh.

Tiluleshpingen
01-18-2008, 11:15 AM
yeah man dont sell

onemoremile
01-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Ok i don't even know what baller shit is... but from this comment I know that i don't like you or appreciate your comments.

Though everyone here does drive cavaliers.

He's just teasing you. Lighten up and learn to drive like a grown up. [:p]

Wanna swap out those coilovers?

Squarrl
01-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Im Going to keep them for a few months since i may end up getting a B5 S4 as a replacement. Maybe after I have had a bit to think about it.