PDA

View Full Version : good site for fabrics? help a brudda out plz

nadler
01-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Anyone that has a custom headliner/B-pillars, can you tell me where you ordered your Fabric from? I'm looking specifically for a site that has designer fabrics I.E. Gucci, Louie V, Fendi... so on and so forth.. I did search and nothing helpful cam e up!! Or if you are in the central jersey area and know of a store that supplies any of this please let me know!

Thanks in advance! [drive][drive][drive]

ZAvant
01-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Edit: place I listed has nothing in stock.

ILoveT
01-17-2008, 02:36 PM
How the hell is that the best site you ever came across? They have nothing in stock...

Try this site. http://www.fabric.com/ If that doesn't suit you, google is always good.

ZAvant
01-17-2008, 02:38 PM
How the hell is that the best site you ever came across? They have nothing in stock...

Try this site. http://www.fabric.com/ If that doesn't suit you, google is always good.

They USED to carry every designer fabric, and it was in jersey. My bad.

nadler
01-18-2008, 12:53 PM
They USED to carry every designer fabric, and it was in jersey. My bad.

its all good, thanks for the site.. google was helpful after like 20min of looking. I think I know what im going for, ill post a diy this weekend ... pretty sure im doing it saturday for my bday!

ZAvant
01-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Awesome I love farbic diy's. Good luck!

levon777
01-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Try to contact on of the chinese fake purses/wallets suppliers ( there's lots of them), see if they can get it for you. Many of them of the work directly through the factory.

SilverBullet
01-19-2008, 08:12 AM
its all good, thanks for the site.. google was helpful after like 20min of looking. I think I know what im going for, ill post a diy this weekend ... pretty sure im doing it saturday for my bday!

What website did you end up finding those fabrics on? because i want to do it on my A8....thanks in advance (edit) - Just found one...its really good its www.xFabricx.com

1a9u9d8i
01-19-2008, 08:23 AM
i found some fake burburry fabric at jandofabrics.com

so what part are you putting the fabric on? this spring im going to cover my wood trim and center armrest with the fake burburry, my stock shift knob is already done [:)]

1a9u9d8i
01-19-2008, 08:23 AM
edit: doublepost :/

SilverBullet
01-19-2008, 03:18 PM
i found some fake burburry fabric at jandofabrics.com

so what part are you putting the fabric on? this spring im going to cover my wood trim and center armrest with the fake burburry, my stock shift knob is already done [:)]

i was gonna cover all the wood trim in my car in the fabric....just to give it some color and a different look, i was thinking of either a red and black gucci fabric or i found a red, black and gray burberry fabric as well...gotta decide. but there is a lot to cover in this big ass a8 lol

ILoveT
01-19-2008, 04:27 PM
I have been looking forever for the Burberry! Obviously I didn't try hard enough.

http://jandofabrics.com/search.asp Just type in Burberry in the search.

BrokeDown[20V]
01-19-2008, 04:56 PM
its really good its www.xFabricx.com

That is a really good site.[up] Nice find.

ILoveT
01-19-2008, 05:27 PM
The Burberry is significantly cheaper on jandofabrics.