PDA

View Full Version : Speed_Tuning_Usa ???

UnVmya4
01-10-2008, 04:20 PM
First off, let me state that I have a 30V 2.8Q. I have done a quite of few searches about them, but was unable to find much info about them. I am looking to chip my car and came upon their name. I know about Giac and how chipping this engine is only going to be limited gains since it is naturall aspirated. However, I am curious to know if these guys are legit. They are promising that i will have a 20 hp gain just through their chip. So has anyone had an experience with their products?? Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks! [race]

audiFUEGO
01-10-2008, 04:30 PM
speed tuning is that ebay company, no? try it, and let us know how it is.

Seerlah
01-10-2008, 04:36 PM
I used to be a member of Audiforum (still am just do not visit much) and there was a group buy for speedtuning chip maybe a month ago. People came back with thier reviews and had substantial gains. Plus, I would not pay $500 for the hp gain of the GIAC. I do not even think it will give you a 20 hp gain. So, with maybe little less than $250, the speedtuning is a bargain. But if you had the 1.8, then I would say go with the GIAC as they are reputable.

I am not too sure, but there were discussions on Audiforum about speedtuning. Do not quote me on this, but I think it was that company that has already been in Europe for a while and is now trying to expand in the states. But once again, do not quote me on that.

http://www.audiforums.com/searchpro.asp?phrase=speedtuning+chip&author=&forumid=ALL&topicreply=both&message=body&timeframe=%3E&timefilter=0&language=single&top=300&criteria=AND&minRank=0&sortMethod=r&submitbutton=+OK+

b5a4lover
01-10-2008, 04:38 PM
there's already quite a few guys over on AF running them. their claims for the 2.8 and 3.0 are higher than all the other companies and the guys who have bought it said they felt a noticeable difference. No one has dyno'd theirs yet but the 1.8T guys swear the chip is just as good as GIAC/APR/REVO

b5a4lover
01-10-2008, 04:40 PM
I used to be a member of Audiforum (still am just do not visit much) and there was a group buy for speedtuning chip maybe a month ago. People came back with thier reviews and had substantial gains. Plus, I would not pay $500 for the hp gain of the GIAC. I do not even think it will give you a 20 hp gain. So, with maybe little less than $250, the speedtuning is a bargain. But if you had the 1.8, then I would say go with the GIAC as they are reputable.

I am not too sure, but there were discussions on Audiforum about speedtuning. Do not quote me on this, but I think it was that company that has already been in Europe for a while and is now trying to expand in the states. But once again, do not quote me on that.

http://www.audiforums.com/searchpro.asp?phrase=speedtuning+chip&author=&forumid=ALL&topicreply=both&message=body&timeframe=%3E&timefilter=0&language=single&top=300&criteria=AND&minRank=0&sortMethod=r&submitbutton=+OK+

edit: nvm i thought you were talkin bout a 1.8

but speedtuning is only 175 if you get it off ebay, little more from their site

SykoraA4
01-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Ive got a Speedtuning flash, i was part of that group buy seerlah was talking about. Granted ive got a 1.8, but none the less, im very happy with the results.

SouRce4
01-10-2008, 10:29 PM
same here 1.8t and am very happy with the results. go on audiforums and search for speedtuning 2.8... there are a few guys on there that are actually pretty happy with there product (especially since the GB was for $125 lol)

Nor_Cal_Driver
01-11-2008, 09:57 AM
. . .(especially since the GB was for $125 lol)

My flash loader was more then that and I still had to buy programs!