PDA

View Full Version : Help finding CF hood?

Quattrocket
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Hey guys I tried this in the S4 forumwith no avail. maybe you A4 guys can help? Im looking for the best deal on a quality CF hood for my S4. Th clearcoat is peeling and it looks like ASS. Know where I can find the best deal???

seatown88
01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
im also in the market for a cf hood. im pretty set on getting a seibon oem style hood

TMorris
01-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Pretty sure mike can hook you up

audisportnut
01-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I kind of like the euro r style carbon hood. but not sure if i want to run a hood with hole in it . but i would love to get the hood and trunk and paint my roof to match.

oneohone
01-02-2008, 01:20 AM
I got a VIS off of ebay. Cheep and love it, just got to get it installed. What brand is yours that is peeling?

Mike@DTH Karbon
01-02-2008, 04:02 AM
Hey guys I tried this in the S4 forumwith no avail. maybe you A4 guys can help? Im looking for the best deal on a quality CF hood for my S4. Th clearcoat is peeling and it looks like ASS. Know where I can find the best deal???

From ME. [:D]

I can get you a Fiber Images or a Vorsteiner hood. At this time Fiber Images makes a OEM and Vented, but they will be doing a new Vented B5 hood very soon which will be much higher in price then their old vented hood because of the type of vents it will have. Let me know if you need a price on the hood you want. I am also working on becoming a Seibon dealer and we are about to launch our web site. We are also a dealer for Purems, JHM, Full-Race, Eurocode and 034 Motorsports so products from all of these companies will be available from DTH at discounted prices.

Quattrocket
01-02-2008, 03:00 PM
From ME. [:D]

I can get you a Fiber Images or a Vorsteiner hood. At this time Fiber Images makes a OEM and Vented, but they will be doing a new Vented B5 hood very soon which will be much higher in price then their old vented hood because of the type of vents it will have. Let me know if you need a price on the hood you want. I am also working on becoming a Seibon dealer and we are about to launch our web site. We are also a dealer for Purems, JHM, Full-Race, Eurocode and 034 Motorsports so products from all of these companies will be available from DTH at discounted prices.

Im looking for an OEM style hood. I would love a quote if you don't mind. Could u include shipping in the quote and if anything can be done to eliminate the brokerage fees as i live in canada. I'd prefer not to ship UPS cuz they're con artists when bringing things over the border. thanks!

Mike@DTH Karbon
01-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Im looking for an OEM style hood. I would love a quote if you don't mind. Could u include shipping in the quote and if anything can be done to eliminate the brokerage fees as i live in canada. I'd prefer not to ship UPS cuz they're con artists when bringing things over the border. thanks!

Well everything gets shipped by freight, IIRC the last few shipping quotes I got from FI were by DHL. I will get a price and PM you.