PDA

View Full Version : Will avant headlights fit sedan?

MikeWasHere05
12-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Specifically 2001 avant headlights on a 98 sedan? I know that it would need trimming, but the 01 avant and 01 sedan both used the same lights, right?

mravantit
12-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Yes, but you will need a wiring harness adaptor, this is a waste of bandwith..

MikeWasHere05
12-18-2007, 06:24 PM

Thanks ass hat, now go and find me a thread that specifies whether Avants and Sedans had the same headlights or not.

Go ahead.

speedydragon
12-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Thanks ass hat, now go and find me a thread that specifies whether Avants and Sedans had the same headlights or not.

Go ahead.

lol nice one haha..I guess this type of thread is a bit better than "wil lavant springs/shocks fit on seden or vice versa" For the record, yes it should fit perfectly with the trimming.

GramCracker
12-19-2007, 12:00 AM

gtfo. Your a waste of audizine bandwith.

Mike: I think the question you brought up is a very good one. I don't see why they wouldn't work. They appear to virtually be exactly the same. Same housing, shape, wiring. Its worth a try.

mravantit
12-19-2007, 12:14 AM
gtfo. Your a waste of audizine bandwith.

Mike: I think the question you brought up is a very good one. I don't see why they wouldn't work. They appear to virtually be exactly the same. Same housing, shape, wiring. Its worth a try.

WTF??? Have you ever been on a website that sells headlights, i did not see any specification for avant headlights and sedan headlights. Common sense people..... [confused]