PDA

View Full Version : Why isnt there a South Central Region in the regional section????

SaulV
08-12-2004, 12:15 PM
We are people too you know.... :(

Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas Lousiana.....we are people too ya know and we sure drive Audi's also....we trade our horses for audi's a long time ago....so please open a section for us...

we are not part of the Midwest really... we are South Central Region...hell is in our Navigation CD's. should there be a section for us too then..

Anthony
08-12-2004, 01:09 PM
We could - and would - cetainly add a Regional Forum for you guys, there just needs to be the demand. [:)] Looks like your ranks are growing, so we'll see about adding a RF for you very soon.

SaulV
08-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
We could - and would - cetainly add a Regional Forum for you guys, there just needs to be the demand. [:)] Looks like your ranks are growing, so we'll see about adding a RF for you very soon.

that would be awesome!

aussie_s4
08-16-2004, 12:32 AM
I've met lots of people who read AudiWorld rather than Audizine because there's no "Rocky Mountain" regional forum. Doesn't really matter what you call it, we just need an RF that includes Colorado. Zev@Avalon said he also spoke to an Audizine admin/moderator about this.

Anthony
08-16-2004, 03:19 AM
Yes, it is in the works.

whoneedsanm3
02-01-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm starting this thread up again. I have noticed more than a few fellow Houstonians here in the forum, and know for a fact that there are alot of Audis here in Texas. I think it might be time for the admins to think about revisiting the "South Central" Region argument. It'd be nice to post some stuff about regional events here, and maybe drum up some info on local tuners.

Anthony
02-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Is there a better name we could call it, other than "South Central"?

whoneedsanm3
02-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
Is there a better name we could call it, other than "South Central"?

Well the typical Texan answer would be the "Texas and other neighboring states Region" but I don't think that would go over to well. Possibly just "Central Region" would work.