PDA

View Full Version : Quick Headliner Help?

BrokeDown[20V]
12-08-2007, 12:09 PM
So I took the A/B/C Pillars off, both visors, sunroof control, all oh S*** handles, rear seat light control.

And I still don't see how the headliner pops off, it still snugg on the roof, Any advice on how to release it from the roof?

Thank you.[wrench]

thebikedoctor33
12-08-2007, 12:13 PM
i know its velcro'ed in the back. and i think thats all that holds it up besides what you listed.

mravantit
12-08-2007, 12:41 PM
The headliner is clipped in around the sunroof, i believe 6 clips. Pry them off carefully with a small screwdriver.

And mine did not have any velcro.........

BrokeDown[20V]
12-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Awesome, yes it was the sunroof clips that I didnt know about, Its out now, there is a small amount of velcro just above the rear seat lights.

PS. The sunroof clips were very hard to pry. hah

Thanks for the help guys.

MadIce
12-14-2007, 04:15 PM
I have a question, how do the clips for the sun visors come off? I have the whole visor assembly apart, just not those damn clips toward the center of the headliner...?

A4Rob
12-14-2007, 04:22 PM
I have a question, how do the clips for the sun visors come off? I have the whole visor assembly apart, just not those damn clips toward the center of the headliner...?

It is like a hook.

MadIce
12-14-2007, 04:45 PM
It is like a hook.

Ya the hook. After looking through photo's it looks like the thing is a cover and then 2 small screws once you get the cover off? Still a bit puzzled though.

BrokeDown[20V]
12-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Yes there is a lil cover that you have to "pop" off, then under them are 2 screws that hold it on. You have to really pry on the things to pop them off.

If you look closly at the things..you will see a small indentation by the headliner where a screw driver can go.